Thread: Test-200

IRON MAN is offline New Member

Cool Test-200 ??s VETS PLEASE REPLY

HEY BROS I HAVE 3 10CC BOTTLES OF TEST 200. WAS THINKING ABOUT DOING 3CCS A WEEK FOR 10 WKS. DO Y'ALL (yes i actually use that word) THINK THIS IS A PRETTY GOOD CYCLE FOR A NOVICE? THIS IS ONLY MY SECOND CYCLE . LAST TIME I RAN 2CC'S A WK OF TEST 200 FOR 10 WKS AND ADDED ABOUT 15 LBS. UNFORTUNATLY BEING INEXPERIENCED AND NOT KNOWING ABOUT CLOMID I LOST MOST OF MY GAINS. THIS TIME I HAVE CLOMID. WHEN SHOULD I USE THE CLOMID? ALSO SHOULD I SHOOT THE TEST ALL AT ONCE OR 2 1.5 CC SHOTS PER WEEK.
    Last edited by IRON MAN; 09-17-2001 at 10:49 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i used only one 10 cc bottle of test 200 last year (took 1 cc, 1 cc, 2 cc, 2cc, 2 cc, 2 cc) - that lasted me 6 weeks. gained 10 - 15 pounds, plus kept all but 2 or 3. i wouldn't take all 30 cc's - not sure if that's healthy or not.

FYI - Y'all is a word - i'm from TX too. ha!

HEY THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK. LIKE ISAID I DID 2CCS A WK FOR 10WKS LAST TIME AND DIDN'T HAVE ANY BAD SIDE EFFECTS, EXCEPT LOSING MOST OF MY GAINS. BUT THIS TIME I'VE GOT CLOMID AND FROM WHAT I'VE READ THAT HELPS YOU KEEP MOST OF YOUR GAINS. WHAT ABOUT SOME OF YOU MORE EXPERIENCED VETS ON THIS BOARD? IS THREE CCS A WEEK TO MUCH? COME ON HELP ME OUT HERE.

timvds is offline Member
    sup yall? houston, tx here too. i dont think 1 or two cc's of cyp is bad at all. im currently running a stack of deca and cyp. 800mg cyp/week and 400 mg deca/week. im not saying to do this but im seeing great gains. 400mg cyp and 200/dec on sun then the same on thursday. by week 8 ill be in the 1000mg range in cyp. easy to get and cheap here in texas. im looking to gain at least 25 lbs this cycle.

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    If you decide to do this cycle inject it all at once, not twice a week. Never inject more than 3cc IM in one site. This is not an overly abundant amount to do. Make sure and have clomid on hand pre-cycle. You need to give stats and expectations when asking for advice such as if an amount is too much, etc. Good Luck.

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    wk10 Clomid 50mged
    wk11 100mged
    wk12 50mged

timvds is offline Member

Question TEST 400???

I know ive posted this question elsewhere but i need to know.. WTF is T400? I was offered a bottle here recently but i had never even heard of it. whats the going rate for it anyways? ballpark? i dont want to get screwed.

madman is offline New Member
    forget what these other guys say dude. take at least two of the bottles. just make two bottles last 8 weeks. i wouldnt stay on any longer than that. map out your cycle before you start and stick with it.

iappreciate all of your responces but no offence i noticed that all of y'all are juinior members on this board. whats up with the vets and moderators are yall not reading this stuff. i really would like some input from some vets. if i haven't provided enough of my personal info to be adviced just let me know.

Dman is offline New Member
    hey if i don't have clomid is there any way i could go to the doctor to get some.?... and could i get in trouble for sayin that i was on steroids ? also will i lose it all even if i eatin more protein when i come off than i am now ?

hey dude im not that experienced,but i can tell you from that when i did my last(which was also my first ) cycle i dint use clomid. iput on about 17 puonds and three weeks after cycle only kept 5lbs. needless to say this time i've got clomid. no you can't get into trouble telling your doc your on the juice. i doubt that he would give you clomid but at least he could moniter your blood levels and so forth to keep you healthy. if theres any way possible for you to get clomid i would. anyways thats my two cents worth.

timvds is offline Member
    YEAH, DEFINATELY TELL YOUR DOC YOUR ON THE JUICE. HE WONT MIND RUNNING THE PERTINANT KIDNEY TESTS AND SUCH. THATS WHAT HE GETS PAID FOR. HELL, MY DOC JUST HOPED I WAS GETTIN CLEAN SHIT.

Thread Information