Steroids101 is offline Member

Did I shoot this right??? Feels weird- Firstt shot

I decided to shoot some B-12 for a week before my cycle to overcome the fear of the needle. I got the 250ml bottle of b-12 for $8 from the vet company Im sure so many of you know of. Ok heres what I did:

1.) I got my 3cc syringe and 1.5" 20G needle and stuck the needle through the rubbery top (I assume this is how your supposed to, because the top itself wouldn't come off?). I drew 1cc of the solution (1000mcg)

1.5) I yanked the needle off and changed it with a 1" 23G needle.

2.) I pushed the needle into my outer thigh until I thout I felt it pearce the muscle (Until it hurt I mean).

3.) I asspirated and nothing came back into the syringe (I thought bubbles were supposed too?).

4.) I slowly shot the 1cc into my leg, and then pulled the needle out and massaged for a little while.

Ok thats all I did, is that correct? It hurts a little bit, kind of like a numb hurting, not a sharp pain. When I stretch my quad it hurts where I shot the b-12. Is all this normal, if so will I get used to it??

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Sound okay to me did you prep the bottle and your leg with alcohol? My leg shots always hurt, I hate em.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Sound okay to me did you prep the bottle and your leg with alcohol? My leg shots always hurt, I hate em.
    ****it I knew I forgot something, is that all I did wrong? Im not gonna get an infection or anything am I?!?!?!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    ****it I knew I forgot something, is that all I did wrong? Im not gonna get an infection or anything am I?!?!?!

you'll be fine, just remember to do it each time.

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    I doubt it. You'll remeber next time.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    The whole alcohol thing is a myth. It cleans the dirt off, but does nothing for sterilization. I havent used it in a year...no infection. But if it makes you feel better.....

D

Thread Information