heater is offline Junior Member

deca and testing

I have posted this before but have never gotten a straight answer. I have read that deca is in your system for 18 months but I heard that it is only in your blood for that long and it will only show up on a piss test for the first month or so. Does anyone know anything about this?

DaYwAlKr is offline New Member
    i only know that they say decs last for 17-18 months the blood and piss i dont know soz.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heater
    I have posted this before but have never gotten a straight answer. I have read that deca is in your system for 18 months but I heard that it is only in your blood for that long and it will only show up on a piss test for the first month or so. Does anyone know anything about this?
    I understand most AAS doesnt show up in piss test even during your cycle...although some tell tale signs might indicate like high blood pressure, high triglicerides/cholesterol, your skin tans darker then usual this year and stays dark longer, etc... the 18 month thing is for blood tests.

does anyone else know anything for certain?

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    here is one thing that is usually true about drug tests, most do not cover anabolics because they are much harder and more expensive to test for . . . although i would not risk the chance anyway. Most of the time u would only be given a steroid test if you were a suspected user.

there are certain times of the year that we have street drug tests and certain times when we have steriod tests. But we do have steriod specofic tests. So does anyone know anything about the piss vs. blood?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you get tested for AS then i would steer clear of deca bro... go with prop 3 weeks detection..

ya but i want the good joint effects of it as well as the strength. I have heard that it is heaven on your joints and can actually help repair.

in a piss test, steroids are untraceable. piss testing only shoots for weed/crack cocaine/ etc. your gonna have to be blood tested to see the roids show up in your system.

if it makes you feel anymore confident, i had to get piss tested for 2 different jobs while on a cycle. i was piss test 3 weeks into it, and i was piss tested a week after i was done with it,and i turned out fine.

well i know for a fact that juice shows up in "steriod piss tests" bc my buddy got busted, but i guess no one has a solid answer for this one. But if anyone does post it and help us to clear this up.

Thread Information