TooTallJones is offline New Member

Question 2nd Cycle Question from Newbie DECA/EQ/TEST?

I've been trolling the board for long enough and decided to register...so hello.

This will be my second cycle as I was very pleased with my first cycle. First cycle I did Fina and Deca for 10 weeks. I gained about 25 lbs but a LOT of it was water weight. Being skinny I was very happy with this and decided it was time for another cycle 15 weeks later...

I'm thinking of running T200, Deca, and EQ all at the same time for the 2nd cycle....but when I did searches on the forums about all three of these together, I got all kinds of conflicting threads about not mixing Deca and EQ and everybody pretty much had their own opinions and whatnot.

SO....I guess what I'm looking for is everybody's opinion once again. I'm pretty tall...and lanky...so the mass is definitely needed and I would like to stay cut as well...but it's not my TOP priority right now.

If you guys could help another brother out with past experiences, opinions, or anything else....I would greatly appreciate it. Besides...it was time for me to register anyways...

Thanks!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    You ran a 10 week deca /tren only cycle? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    You ran a 10 week deca /tren only cycle? Wow.
    Was that not good?!!??!

bump?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    no it wasnt. both of them work through progesterone. bet u had no sex drive for those 10 weeks huh? anytime u take deca or fina, u need to throw test in at a higher dosage then those two because they shut u down... and HARD!!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    if u are looking for a nice lean cycle i would reccomend dropping the deca and throwing some fina in instead. excellent combination

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    My best cycle ever was Test/EQ/Deca !!

Although I will never take deca again...Messed up my HPTA big time....I gained like 23lbs of LBM. I dropped like 4-6% BF and gained 9lbs. I looked and felt amazing!!

I think its a great combo...I will never take tren again...LOL...messed me up for months and I am the king of proper PCT...LOL

Thread Information