Learning to appeciate EQ and not the mirror

....Sawp guys..its been awhile since my last post..i've just finished up eq/sust (12 weeks) and pct...i've learned from eq is that it seems that i dont think i've got massive gains from this cycle from the mirror but from responses to peeps from the gym and around it seems that i've gotten good quality muscle from this cycle with low water buil up if any..(still did prolly too much cardio)..i know you vets know this already but for some dudes new to Eq this maybe 1 roid where as people will tell you what you look like and not the mirror <--if that makes any since....and too since im sorta new to alot of things 'I think roids I still think mass'...<--(wrong) 1 thing too i was prolly comparing my sust/deca cycle from awhile back.the mirror defiantly told me i was huge plus a little bloat..maybe im so self critical..but i think we all are..diff roids do diff things and i'm learning eq is 1 where you appreciate what others say---and not the mirror..So for the rest of summer im gonna maintain with intense workouts-(not crazy cause i got a real hectic sceduale) and for late fall im gonna go with sust/deca for size..
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 06-14-2004 at 06:46 PM.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    what were ur final gains?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    what were ur final gains?
    .i started at 232lbs..i dieted down some from 246..i had a nutritionist help me...now im at 241-243 lbs..so im thinking i've gained 10-12lbs of muscle..dont know what bf is..but the compliments keep coming even out of the gym..should i have gained more?? i dunno....but once again im satisfied of what others are saying..

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    10-12 lbs. isn't a lot but you probably burned some fat in the process as well. Good job man. Glad you enjoyed your results.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    i think when ur that size u dont notice cahnges unless their vary drastic

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    10lbs of muscle and losing substantial fat are awesome "goals acheived" for a cycle. good job bro.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    10-12 pounds kept, and less bodyfat? sounds pretty good man, good job

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    10lbs of muscle and losing substantial fat are awesome "goals acheived" for a cycle. good job bro.
    hey.thanks....along with qccat, E coast and others..again in my mind im sorta comparing sust/deca to this sust/eq...but they are 2 diff things..i gotta put that through my head and appreciate the solid gains..

Thread Information