ghr10 is offline New Member

Question winny powder question

I recently came across 5g of winstrol powder out of china. I have been looking for hours on how to make it and what to add. The only things that I have come across are instructions for oil based winny. can anyone tell me how to make a five gram batch of water based winny?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Do you want to shoot it or drink it?

There is another forum on this web site that deals with this stuff...check it out.

D

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    dissovle the winny powder in everclear.... .2.5 grams into 50ml = 50mg/ml. However I have tried this is it wont completely dissolve and stay dissoveled. 2.5 grams into 200ml works, but you have to take 4ml ED to get 50mg.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to drink it you don't need to make a water based solution, and there is a lab forum (my personal favorite) on this board.If you searched for hours, try searching 2 minutes on there and you will find what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    dissovle the winny powder in everclear.... .2.5 grams into 50ml = 50mg/ml. However I have tried this is it wont completely dissolve and stay dissoveled. 2.5 grams into 200ml works, but you have to take 4ml ED to get 50mg.
    Needs PEG200. I was told that, however I am just capping mine.

I was looking for a recipe for injections. I heard something about adding saline solution along with bb or ba. Has anyone heard of this?

Quote Originally Posted by ghr10
    I was looking for a recipe for injections. I heard something about adding saline solution along with bb or ba. Has anyone heard of this?
    It is more painful as a water injection. FYI. Go in to the lab forum and search there. Here there are 101 users and 75 problay never did homebrew but are chocked full of theories and you don't want to inject theories do you?

This is my first time to make water based winstrol . all the other powders I made were oil based. I've heard so many different ways to make it including "just add water to it" and I am pretty sure that adding water to it will not do the job. Any help would be much appreciated.

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Just cap them bro is very easy and works just as well as long as you do it right.
    check: www.musclechemistry.com or www.anabolic-source.net for recipes on capping winstrol .
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    Just cap them bro is very easy and works just as well as long as you do it right.
    check: www.musclechemistry.com or www.anabolic-source.net for recipes on capping winstrol .
    Good luck!
    You can do that OR GO TO THE GOD **** LAB FORUM!!!!!!!!! There are plenty of recipes here. I don't understand how you can not find a recipe???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

hispandex is offline New Member
    it's 17 alkylated, so it is made to be taken orally. why turn yourself into a pincushion when you can simply take it orally. place it in "OO" gelcaps to help it reach intestines where you will get better absorption into the hepato-portal circulation.

Thread Information