moose932 is offline Junior Member

How soon can i start next cycle?

I have completed about 2 cycles of test and deca and have always stayed off as long as on. I am about to complete a cycle of D-bol, Equipoise and deca. Nothing extreme in terms of doses, a max of 45mg/d of d-bol, 400mg/w of deca and 400 mg/w of Eq. My questions is, what is the shortest time I can wait between starting a mild cycle of test and deca. Its summer time and I dont want to stop now. I know I should have planned better but I didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by moose932
    I have completed about 2 cycles of test and deca and have always stayed off as long as on. I am about to complete a cycle of D-bol, Equipoise and deca. Nothing extreme in terms of doses, a max of 45mg/d of d-bol, 400mg/w of deca and 400 mg/w of Eq. My questions is, what is the shortest time I can wait between starting a mild cycle of test and deca. Its summer time and I dont want to stop now. I know I should have planned better but I didnt.
    ......arnt you satisfied of what happen to your body..?? i'd wait for 12+ weeks depending how long you were on for..from what you just did you should be good for awhile.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    time on = time off

Thread Information