Thread: Confused!!

moods is offline Junior Member

Confused!!

A few different people mentioned to me that I should be injectiong 500 mg of Test E instead of 250 mg. Like one Sunday night and one Thursday night. I am about half way through my cycle of test e and dbol . But others are sayin it isnt such a good idea :
    1) IT MIGHT FCUK up my pct and
    2) it'll be a waste if i only have 4 weeks remaining

Plus i havent seen any gains in the last 7-10 days. What should I do???? thx.. I NEED OPINIONS ! ! ! !

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    you should have done more research before you started your cycle...

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    How has the 250mg a week been working for ya. You can achieve good results from just 250mg. You would just see a little better results obviously if you doubled it.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    How has the 250mg a week been working for ya. You can achieve good results from just 250mg. You would just see a little better results obviously if you doubled it.
    but will it be a waste? and would it mess up my pct???

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    How has the 250 been working for ya, are you seeing results?

palequail is offline Banned
    I'd just stick it out...since you only have 4 weeks left.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I would finish it out at 250mg for the rest of the cycle. Some people respond great to low dosage cycles. Just because you inject more gear doesnt mean you will get bigger necessarily. There was a great post about low dosage cycles I believe by Warrior a while back...try searching for it. Its great info.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    I would finish it out at 250mg for the rest of the cycle. Some people respond great to low dosage cycles. Just because you inject more gear doesnt mean you will get bigger necessarily. There was a great post about low dosage cycles I believe by Warrior a while back...try searching for it. Its great info.
    THANK U

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar

He didn't say if it's his first second or third cycle...Low-dosage cycles do seem to work great...especially during the first few cycles.

I know i'm gonna get blasted but...I'd stay with the Sustanon at 250mg a week for the duration of the cycle.I get better results from sustanon than Test E.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    He didn't say if it's his first second or third cycle...Low-dosage cycles do seem to work great...especially during the first few cycles.

I know i'm gonna get blasted but...I'd stay with the Sustanon at 250mg a week for the duration of the cycle.I get better results from sustanon than Test E.
    i might try sus on my 2nd cycle either that or 500 mg test e, havent decided yet, plus i have a while

Thread Information