Bruce willis is offline Associate Member

another test/deca question

how harsh is the recovery on this cycle, does it shut u down that bad and will revovery take longer making u lose more gains. And what is the quality of muscle that this cycle will give u, will it look hard at all once u loose the water retention?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    how harsh is the recovery on this cycle, does it shut u down that bad and will revovery take longer making u lose more gains. And what is the quality of muscle that this cycle will give u, will it look hard at all once u loose the water retention?
    Well it will shut you down pretty hard, just besure to run test higher than deca . Stop Deca 1 week before test e or cyp (???). Start PCT 14 days after last test shot(this is if your using test e, I think 18 days for test cyp but not sure). Besure to use vit b-6 ED for Deca gyno and consider nolva 10mg ED during cycle and increase to 20mg during PCT. I personally use 3gr. tribulis throughout cycle and PCT to help with natural test and recovery during PCT. Hope this helps...

palequail is offline Banned
    Well everyone is different....I didn't get shut down bad at all on Test and Deca ....The amount of muscle you gain is up to you...

Thread Information