sooner45 is offline Member

Ok to bump Prop up to 100mg ED after 7 weeks???

Hey fellas! I've held off on posting this but I dont want to wait too late and **** my cycle up!

What if you started your Prop @ 50mg ED, then after about 4 weeks didnt feellike you were getting enough and werent seeing results like you thought you would, so you bumped it up to 75MG ED. Then after about 3 more weeks you stillfeel like you are not getting the full effect of the prop and bumped
    it up 100mg ED for the rest of the 14 week cycle? Would that be ok? My diet is superclean, but I just dont knwo if the **** is workin???? My stuff is legit and my diet is superclean! Could I not be getting enough calories???? Would it be ok to bump up to 100MG ED for the rest of my cycle. Also about to start Winny. Thanks for any ideas, help bro's!!!

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    id question the quality of the gear

prop should be felt for sure by the end if the first week - usually in 3 -4 days but within a week for sure. 75ED is about 500/wk which is a healthy dose.

if you are not felling 500/wk of prop after several weeks thre is something very wrong or your expectations are way out of line.

Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Hey fellas! I've held off on posting this but I dont want to wait too late and **** my cycle up!

What if you started your Prop @ 50mg ED, then after about 4 weeks didnt feellike you were getting enough and werent seeing results like you thought you would, so you bumped it up to 75MG ED. Then after about 3 more weeks you stillfeel like you are not getting the full effect of the prop and bumped
    it up 100mg ED for the rest of the 14 week cycle? Would that be ok? My diet is superclean, but I just dont knwo if the **** is workin???? My stuff is legit and my diet is superclean! Could I not be getting enough calories???? Would it be ok to bump up to 100MG ED for the rest of my cycle. Also about to start Winny. Thanks for any ideas, help bro's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    id question the quality of the gear

prop should be felt for sure by the end if the first week - usually in 3 -4 days but within a week for sure. 75ED is about 500/wk which is a healthy dose.

if you are not felling 500/wk of prop after several weeks thre is something very wrong or your expectations are way out of line.

Hey I totally agree bro. My stuff has got to be legit though. Its QV, and it came already sealed in the box with the clear rapper in it. Also, when I pealed the silver tab away from the box the dots were still there. I'm guessing my expectations were just too high????

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe u need to increase your calories. how many are u taking in a day??

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    ****, I'm only eating in the neighborhood of 2400/day. I am dieting hardcore sgx style from SwoleCat and though I've dropped alot of fat, my bodyweight is still up 4 lbs total. My strength is great as well. You should have got other gear than mexican stuff IMO...

btw, i'm only using 100mg eod, but also 75mg tren eod as well.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    ****, I'm only eating in the neighborhood of 2400/day. I am dieting hardcore sgx style from SwoleCat and though I've dropped alot of fat, my bodyweight is still up 4 lbs total. My strength is great as well. You should have got other gear than mexican stuff IMO...

btw, i'm only using 100mg eod, but also 75mg tren eod as well.

How are those EOD injections treatin ya bro?

75mg ed and you are not feeling it, man i would definately be questioning your gear. And if your gear is legit than something has to be wrong with your diet but the fact is wheter your diet is good or bad you should still have felt the test kick in. I would not bump it up to 100mg ed that is 700mg a week that is a little high.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    maybe u need to increase your calories. how many are u taking in a day??

I am taking in about 2500 cal a day. I did feel it after the first week or so but I guess I havent SEEN the gains that I thought I would????? Maybe I am and I just dont see them???? Maybe too much cardio??? Up the Cals??? Any suggestions?? I just started Winny today so we'll see......

prop at 500 mg's a week when cutting is something im really wanting to try. my brother is on week 5 of his cutting cycle and hes basing it off 75mg ED also. his results are good as ****. hes taking in the same amount of cals as you are bro, he's around 5'10, 230 and he's down to a 6 or 7% i think so far.

i would be questioning your gear bro.

another thing, 2 years ago for my first cycle i had a couple bottles of loefflers sustanon (4l-a), and it was sealed and everything, with the stickers and whatnot, even the popper was still on. those viles were as fake as can be i gained not 1 thing out of them, so dont think just cuzz it was sealed nice and neat that it cant be fake!

palequail is offline Banned
    I'm sure your QV Prop is good and I know that stuff works fine from my experience and lots of other guys.....

Just keep eating and up the calories....A very bad habit to develope is to think that by taking more Drugs you will gain more....Look at other options.

Thread Information