BrownBomber is offline Member

Why Not Start A Cycle Very Early?

Fellas,

I have a few buddies who just started lifting weights for about 3 months now. Problem is they're now askin me for juice. The 1st time they asked I about sh*t myself. I thought it was a joke. I mean sht I waited almost 7 years b4 I did the stuff. I told them theres no way Ill help them out w/ it at this point in their pursuit to build a better body. I gave them the speech about how its to early to take the sht just yet and so on......then I got to thinkin

My question is why should one wait to hop on the juice? Why not start the day you start lifitng weights (assuming your old enough)? May seem like a dumb question but I would love to hear the reasononing on this. To me it seems like alomst *gulp* the best thing to do

Thanks
    BB

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Had that thought recently.Jumping on the juice from the beginning:
    1.)the newbie won't have any foundation
    2.)muscle-growth will be soft and puffy with zero underlying maturity
    3.)the cycle will have to be never-ending because of no prior training knowledge or foundation, the newbie'll be unable to keep gains post-cycle.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I just think that it will end up being a waste of money. Or it could be anyway, lots of people start lifting, make it 2 or 3 months then fade out. Other than that I don't see anything too wrong with it other than it being used as a magic substance which it isn't.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    you can mess up you tendons, whats the name of that guy in the pic??? from pumping iron

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I just think that it will end up being a waste of money. Or it could be anyway, lots of people start lifting, make it 2 or 3 months then fade out. Other than that I don't see anything too wrong with it other than it being used as a magic substance which it isn't.
    I'm with Lozgod on this...

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

I wrote this earlier in another thread......

The more muscle you gain in a short period of time, the harder it will be to maintain naturally. But if you put on moderate ammounts of muscle, nothing too crazy too fast...you can keep it.

Thats why its bad to build a base with drugs....your body doesnt know how to deal with big muscles. I trained for over 10 years before I took any AAS, and was a thickly muscled guy. so after my 1st cycle was over and I was carrying the extra beef, my body knew how to handle it.

If a skinny guy with no muscle puts on 25lbs of meat and comes off cycle, his body has no clue how to keep it.

Its all about homeostasis.

D

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    you can mess up you tendons, whats the name of that guy in the pic??? from pumping iron
    That's the Blomb Bomber

Dave Draper

How long have you been working out dude?

That's like asking who Franco Columbo is.

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    people who juice this early become confused about how to really train, impatient, and will not know what to do when they finish that cycle. This will most likely leave them like so many others who "just do 1 cycle and get jacked" only to realize what a waste it was down the road. They will not appreceate the gains as much either and will become disapointed later on. I dont think it is that bad physically but training should be a way of life for several years first so you know you will stick with it after no matter what.

Thread Information