Thread: Airplane!

frank_frank is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Airplane!

Hey guys I'm going on a trip to NC and I can pick up pins from a guy there but I was wondering if it is alright to just put my juice in my checked luggage? Is there a lot of risk and should I peal off the label? its just one 20ml bottle of prop and some nolva.

Thanks!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    Hey guys I'm going on a trip to NC and I can pick up pins from a guy there but I was wondering if it is alright to just put my juice in my checked luggage? Is there a lot of risk and should I peal off the label? its just one 20ml bottle of prop and some nolva.

Thanks!
    you can ship it to me, i live in n.c.! i will give it back i promise where are you going in n.c.?

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I would mail it ahead to your friends place, or you can send it to hung-solo. He will even test it to make sure it is good stuff!

Musa is offline Associate Member

Smile hi

I took 200 tabs of clen on the plane on my way to Florida, no problem, when I was going back , I had 250 tabs of clen, they even opened my bag , still No problem.

mj`zman is offline New Member
    Ive had many expirences traveling with gear. Two things to keep in mind are: First, only take what you will use on your trip. That way if your luggage gets lost or stolen, you wont be at a total lost when you get home. Second, use common sense when concealing your gear in "checked luggage". Bottom line is, security personal are not looking for aas. Ive been through many airports and most spend no more than 60 - 90 seconds inspecting one piece of luggage.
    If you need a tip or two shoot me a PM.

z`man

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    dude I would mail it there ... too risky have the federal goverment checking your bags. I almost always have a "notifcation of baggage inspection" form in my checked luggage. If anything you may be able to hide your liquids in your shaving kit with shampoo, etc. And I wouldn't worry about pills. I have a medium size pill box full of clen , aminos, winny, asprin etc. ... never had any questions and always have it laying on top of my clothes so its the first thing they see when opened.

Needles33 is offline Junior Member
    I just got back from a plane trip and brought over 400 tabs of var. I brought an empty bottle of Tribulus and filled it with the var tabs. I think tabs are very easy to smuggle through customs. I've even did this with 10ml bottles of aas. Empty a non-clear vitamin or supplement bottle and put your 10ml bottle in. Then put tissue or cotton over the 10ml bottle and fill the rest of the sup bottle with the pills. It's still risky but has worked.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i always pre-loaded syringes and put them in my overnite bag with my toothbrush,shaving cream,razors and other shyt.this way if anybody asked,which no one ever has(i travel frequently)i would just tell them it's b-12 or something.they have no way of knowing.but i definately wouldnt travel with a 20ml bottle with sticker advertising what it is.you have to use some common sense

Thread Information