moods is offline Junior Member

what do you suggest?

its aways away, but I would like to hear suggestions for my 2nd cycle. My first cycle consists of 250 mg of test e a week( weeks 1-8) and 30 mg of dbol a week (weeks 1-4) and nolva...i started my cycle at 143, im half way thru it right now and i just weighed myself at 158 - 159. 6' tall. So? what do you think?? ? ? thx guys

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moods
    its aways away, but I would like to hear suggestions for my 2nd cycle. My first cycle consists of 250 mg of test e a week( weeks 1-8) and 30 mg of dbol a week (weeks 1-4) and nolva...i started my cycle at 143, im half way thru it right now and i just weighed myself at 158 - 159. 6' tall. So? what do you think?? ? ? thx guys
    up the test to 500. You are lean. You could add EQ and get good results.

I would not stack more than 2 injectables on 2nd cycle. But thats just me - I like to know if I get a bad reaction - whoich susbstance is doing it

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    up the test to 500. You are lean. You could add EQ and get good results.

I would not stack more than 2 injectables on 2nd cycle. But thats just me - I like to know if I get a bad reaction - whoich susbstance is doing it

i would also run that test for at least 10 weeks.. you will see better results..

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    bro if i were you i would hold off on the gear for a while being that you are 6 foot and less than 160 lbs. I would concentrate more on my diet for a while and puyt on some more muscle naturally before i hopped back on. Not a flame just lookin out for ya, but if you are gonna do it, i would say test and Eq would be good.

Thread Information