cardiodan is offline Associate Member

Bulk or cut - how to pop my cherry

Alright guys ive always been a cutting addict.
    Now i want to start a a cycle of t3. I havent done a bulk cycle yet, so I really dont know what to do to remain anabolic other than 2 g per pound in protein. ILL BE DOING A 20-30DAY T3 CYCLE, ACCORDING TO CYCLEON'S RAMPING THEORY.

All I want is to prevent catabolism the most i can. Do I really have to inject something for this to happen?
    Are prohormones a choice? Please tell me which ones Id do along with t3, I have not a clue! Some research sites would be helpful...ones that are not advertising like most ive found.

Clenbuterol is out. I dont like the sound of it and many people's experiences. I know its anti catabolic.

ECA stack, thats anti catabolic isnt it. But not to counteract t3s effects im sure.

Any help with this, is greatly appreciated

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your cycle expierience, age, lifting expierience, etc. Have you used clen or eca before? Have you used t3 before?

Yes, you need to use anabolic steroids to prevent catabolism with t3 unless you are a genetic-freak easygainer.

I have quite a bit of lifting experience. Im natural, and have been down to 8% shredded twice.
    I havent used t3 before but im well read on the subject, and i have some on me as we speak.
    What do you recommend I do. I want to do it right before I start...
    Im 22 in july btw
    Last edited by cardiodan; 06-15-2004 at 11:48 AM.

when its comes to first cycle, if i had to choose whether to bulk or cut i would pick bulking bc u will make the most gains. Also when it comes to cutting your diet has to be very precise but when u bulk you can more or less everything and anything.

OK..
    What can I do then to prevent the catabolism. Are prohormones a choice?

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    I would never use a first cycle to cut. Most people see the best results on their first cycle than their following cycles so why waste it on a cutter? Just my 2cc though.
    Swoleup

Alright I getcha.....so prohormones are out.
    Still, is there an anticatabolic compound out there that i can use for my t3 cycle. Anything to offset the catabolism.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiodan
    I have quite a bit of lifting experience. Im natural, and have been down to 8% shredded twice.
    I havent used t3 before but im well read on the subject, and i have some on me as we speak.
    What do you recommend I do. I want to do it right before I start...
    Im 22 in july btw

If you have been at 8% before, I dont think that you need to use the t3. You seem to be doing just fine as it is.

If you are dead set on using it, I would suggest doing a cycle of testosterone with it. This will prevent any catabolism during the 30 days of t3, and allow you to squeeze in some gains before or after.

Are you willing to use steroids ? Do you have access to them? Do you understand their use, and the particulars of post cycle therapy ?

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    bulk

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i would definatly bulk

No I would much rather use my receptors, as said on a bulk. Ill be saving that for a proper cycle- i understand THAT now.
    Anyway, about anti catabolic compounds, what can i use...?

I am currently on a 403030 and whey protein, glutamine, and eca.
    Glutamine is anti catabolic. Thats a step in the right direction.

If the diet is at 2g per lb of bw, and I have glutamine in it, do you think muscle catabolism will be offsetted?

No I would much rather use my receptors, as said on a bulk. Ill be saving that for a proper cycle- i understand THAT now.
    Anyway, about anti catabolic compounds, what can i use...?

I won't suggest pro-hormones, glutamine, etc. because I am not confident that it will keep your body from eating you while you run the t3. Steroids I know will maintain you.

Receptor downregualtion from one cyle to the next is bunk. Increased bodymass requires larger quantities of hormone to accomplish the same gains as a lesser bodymass. Thats the facts.

OK inheritmylife i follow now.
    What cycle would you suggest for someone doing a 20 day t3 cycle?
    With all the talk on orals for a short period, would they be recommended?
    since they take only 50,5 pills of 25mcgs i have enough for two cycles of t3.
    For now I plan on doing one. Lets plan for one. What do you suggest?

doing a cutter as a first cycle isnt that smart of an idea.

What was that? Whats all this conflicting info??
    Receptor downregualtion from one cyle to the next is bunk. Increased bodymass requires larger quantities of hormone to accomplish the same gains as a lesser bodymass. Thats the facts.
    Please, something must have been misread. Please explain.

im just gonna spit it out and let you think about it.

when it comes to bulking, the body has a VERY hard time holding over 200 naturally at a low bodyfat percentage. when you cut however, that muscle you had when you were cutting and after you were done cutting is yours, considering your natural. so when it comes to steroid use for the first time, i can understand when someone wants to make that first step over your natural bodyweight marker, and into the darkside. when you bulk naturally, its HARD as a mother****er to get past 200 when your under 5'11, without adding atleast 1/2 to 2/3 of it beeing fat. i know cuzz ive tried for 6 to 7 years before i hit the juice up.when you cut however, if you think about it, the results your going to be seeing are something you could of seen if you were busting ass and really concentrating time towards eating/sleeping/training.your gonna be noticing your bodyfat start to trip lower than 8%. big deal bro. lower bodyfat when your natural isnt much of a big deal.

now when your bulking and your first cycle is a bulker, you start to notice strength, mass, aggresion and energy in the gym you had a hard time getting when you were natural. you start gaining muscle and strength so rapidly, tha you basically feel like your on top of the world.thats what steroids are all about. doing **** your not supposed to be able to do naturally. your first cycle is very important, do it right and you'll feel like a king when its all said and done.

make the right step, if your gonna join the darkside.

Ok i understand I must not cycle unless Im gonna do the bulk. Im not doing the bulk, Im doing t3.
    Ill join the darkside later - and while Im eager to do so, my priority is to cut.

So can anyone put an end to this, what can i use to offset catabolism, while on t3.

What was that? Whats all this conflicting info??

Please, something must have been misread. Please explain.

You said "save my receptors." There's no need to "save" them, they dont die or get used up or anything like that.

As far as cycles go, this being your first, I would like to see this:

Testosterone enenthate 400mg/wk (t-200, or something dosed at 200mg/ml) wk 1-10
    Nolvadex 10mg wk 1-13

Wait 2 weeks from last shot of test, start pct:

Clomid 100mg/day, day 1-28
    Nolvadex 20mg/day, day 1-35

With that cycle, you could run your t3 and still manage to put on 5lbs of muscle or maybe more.

I still think that you should hold off on the t3 and use it with another cycle.

bro, MAYBE UNLESS YOUR RUNNING cytomel with the t3, judging on diet and training, that t3 is going to rip that muscle off you quicker than anything youve ever seen. most t3 cycles are BASED with weekly injections of test cyp/enanth to help mantain the muscle you have.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    bro, MAYBE UNLESS YOUR RUNNING cytomel with the t3, judging on diet and training, that t3 is going to rip that muscle off you quicker than anything youve ever seen. most t3 cycles are BASED with weekly injections of test cyp/enanth to help mantain the muscle you have.
    my t3 is cytomel , not cynomel, its portuguese. You meant steroids with t3 correct.
    Should I do a shorter cycle? Im NOT doing steroids unless i bulk ive read up and ive decided i want to gain more on my bulk. Any way, should I go shorter on the t3? How short? 7/5 doesnt appeal to me because starts with too high of a dosage and it to put it bluntly scares the living **** out me.

What do you suggest.

whats your bodyfat percentage right now?also how tall are you and how much do you weigh.

14%, disgustingly high istallmental. Need to lose quick.
    5'7,~189lbs depending on water intake.
    How fast do you think I will lose on a cycle of t3. I have 25mcgs tabs, 100 of em.
    A 20 day cycle with a 100mcg max without steroids will eat away too much muscle mass correct.
    With my tab amount (i have plenty) what do you suggest? And how much do you think I can lose? I wanna do it quick, and I train as hard as you see em, so youre talking to right guy here.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by cardiodan; 06-15-2004 at 01:19 PM.

well, lol no offense bro but, people in the gym nowadays tend be lazy and develope very bad training principles. next to the fact that they dont put nearly as much intensity as weightlifting should have.so just make sure you keep training metal mulitia balls to the wall.

as for the advice your probably not gonna hear it, but if i was you, i would drop down as far as you could naturally before you do any sort of cycle. to see the full benefit of T3 or ANYTHING come to think of it, you start out at a lower bodyfat percentage. just be patient, and keep your diet in check and lower your bodyfat to around 7 or 8%. that not that hard to do naturally. the only drugs you should be using are a good ECA stack and some multi vitamins.

if you want it, your gonna have to work for it.

Can anyone tell me why t3 cant be runat 14%? Ive seen people run it at much higher bf%entages and still lose a lot of bf.
    Whats the deal behind it.

And still, the catabolism question, can someone help me out with that?

Also ive been down to 8% twice. I know how to do it and im pretty skilled at it too.
    It takes a while to shed the lard though and staying steady for 45 mins at 180bpm. Its a lot of work but it always works. This time i want it that bad too, but t3s coming into the picture to speed it up.
    Thanks!

t3 can be run at 14% dummy, along with everything else. heres the problem though. when you have a higher percentage of body fat and you try and BULK, your body tends to produce more estrogen and fat deposits than you would if you were a lower body fat. if you were to take your T3 when your at 14%, it would do good dropping you to around 7 or 8% MAYBE, but whats the good in that? you could see 100% better results if you started at 7 or 8%.

Can anyone tell me why t3 cant be runat 14%? Ive seen people run it at much higher bf%entages and still lose a lot of bf.
    Whats the deal behind it.

And still, the catabolism question, can someone help me out with that?

It can be run at any bf% you see fit to run it at in accordance with your goals. Use anabolic steroids with it or lose muscle. You won't be presented with a quickfix in this situation, it just isn't there bro.

Alright then. I guess then the solution is to shorten the t3 cycle.
    Instead of 20 days, make it shorter. But how would i do that without resorting to mallets 7/5 split, which starts at a higher dosage (scares the **** out of me).
    Is cycleons formula good for a 10 day dose as well?
    Will 10days work?
    Do you think i can lose a good amount? How much?
    Thanks!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    To answer in the most general way. Bulk over cutting for your first cycle.

stop asking how much you can lose, no one will figure that out except yourself.im done with this thread, this kid is hardheaded.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    what would u conside the test/eq stack?? ive heard many people say that eq makes them to hungry to cut and it could go either way bulk or cut

Thread Information