1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Is EQ worth it at low body fat?

I hear contradicting oppinions all the time, people either saying "Take EQ to cut!" or "Take EQ when you have less than 12% BF!"

So what is better? If I'm already at 7% BF would I get much benifit from EQ (with Test)? I can never keep BF I'm a complete ecto, had to work my ass off for the 180 lean pounds I've got on me.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I hear contradicting oppinions all the time, people either saying "Take EQ to cut!" or "Take EQ when you have less than 12% BF!"

So what is better? If I'm already at 7% BF would I get much benifit from EQ (with Test)? I can never keep BF I'm a complete ecto, had to work my ass off for the 180 lean pounds I've got on me.
    im using it - check out my BEFORE AND AFTER

I thinkg bulking or cuting is more a function of diet and cardio than the drugs you use. EQ is quality muscle if your diet is right

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    while using eq I gained one pound per week of lean muscle . Zero bloat so if what happened to me holds true for you then think of yourself at 192 pounds after 12 weeks at about the same body fat and decide.

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    it makes me too hungry to cut on. i use it to bulk because i cant control my appetite. 20minutes after thanksgiving dinner i was so hungy i felt like i was going to die.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I woke up 3 hours after falling asleep every night and had to pig out, and I had to eat carbs, or no more sleep. I also felt that in the end, deca helped me achieve more gains.

If you can deal with that, go ahead. But for me it isnt ideal for keeping my bodyfat down. Something that doesnt turn me into a garbage disposal like deca or tren is better for clean bulking IMO. As a matter of fact, I think that deca and tren are better choices than eq in any cycle. Again, JMO.

I dont understand what you are getting at with the 7% BF. You wont get any leaner than that for more than a few weeks. If you want to put on weight, I suggest deca or tren, and test.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i'd throw the eq in.... the drug itself wont raise or lower your bf... diet and training will determine that. just keep alotttt of clean, pre-cooked food around while on eq or you will be eating big mac's like its your job. it will make you reallly realllly vascular, especially at 7% bf.... and i'd take eq over deca if you're looking for lean gains and not simply brutal size. if you want some serious bulk... deca, test and dbol will work fine.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Hell yeah its worth using it.

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    deca makes me look soft.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont understand what you are getting at with the 7% BF. You wont get any leaner than that for more than a few weeks. If you want to put on weight, I suggest deca or tren, and test.
    What I mean is I'm already lean enough and depending on who you talk to some people say to take after you are already lean and others will say use it to cut from higher BF. I just wanted to know if I'm already low BF if the effects will be pronounced.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    What I mean is I'm already lean enough and depending on who you talk to some people say to take after you are already lean and others will say use it to cut from higher BF. I just wanted to know if I'm already low BF if the effects will be pronounced.

the effects of any cutting drug get more and more pronounced with lower bf% from personal experience and observing friends who use as well. think about it... dropping from 15% bf to 12% is a big change.... but the difference between 7% bf and 4% bodyfat is an entirely new world bro... i'm not saying eq is going to make you lose 3 points... diet and training are the only really sure determinants of that... but theres no reason not to run eq or tren , whatever... with low Bf%....

Its an anabolic , so its primary purpose is to build new muscle not harden existing muscle. The vacularity is impressive, but this is only temporary and ends when the cycle ends. I dont think that vacularity should be a reason for using any steroid . It wont make any difference what bf% you are at when using it; give it enough time, and you will see hypertrophy.

To add to that, steroids that are well put to use in cutting cycles where the primary purpose is to drop bf, are mainly androgenic , as androgens are most effective at speeding along fat loss. Tren is the exception, which is also a very strong anabolic , which makes it very unique and usefull.

Anyways, like I was saying, the androgens are great for dropping bf. They are also great at making someone at a very low bf% look harder and more defined. So, nothing is clear cut, and just about any compund can be versatile depending upon your goals.

Thread Information