peaker is offline Senior Member

start of PCT week 2, no weight loss

yet to drop any weight, obviously running nolva/clomid combo but my strength is pretty much the same since the end of my cycle.

when do you guys notice a drop in weight, i was expecting some lost water weight but i ran letro for most of my cycle then switch to l-dex/nolva so i shouldnt have gained much water.

how many more weeks should i cross my fingers before i know i am out of the woods?

bump

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    How much did you gain -- what cycle did you run? I'll start my PCT in 2.5 weeks.

i ran sust then switched to t400, never again, that **** made me cry i can take pain but this was too much.

ran it at 500mg/week for 16 weeks with 1.25mg EOD of letro.
    gained 17-18lbs, people said i looked leaner so hopefully i dropped some bf too, havent done a test so just a guess.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I ran anti-e's during this past cycle and since coming off 3.5 weeks ago, I've actually gained some weight, due mainly to more eating, but all my water weight was off after the first week of my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    I ran anti-e's during this past cycle and since coming off 3.5 weeks ago, I've actually gained some weight, due mainly to more eating, but all my water weight was off after the first week of my cycle.
    yeah i've probably put on a bit of weight since stopping, hopefully it stays like this, yeah it was my first cycle so it helps not to see the scales go down after you finish, even if it is water weight, rather not have it to begin with..

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I'll usually drop around five pounds in the two weeks after my cycle ends. I will always keep my strength like you have, and will be able to start gaing weight again at the end of or right after PCT.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    imo you probably keep anywhere from 10-14lbs of that.

Thread Information