shockfusion is offline New Member

Question Body Research Cypionate Without labels is it Legit?

Hi,
    I have received some Test. Cypionate (Body Research, Cypionax) WITHOUT labels from Thailand through mail. I have never used this brand before so I dont know for certain of its legitimacy. The amps all appear to be filled consistently and the same color. It appears legit. The amps do not have any imprint however.
    Cypionax Pic(post by Fedski);
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=83663

Your help would be greatly appreciated if someone who currently has hold of LEGIT Body Research Cypionax(or has had in past) tell me if your amps do or don't have imprints on the glass? This will tell me a lot.

My next question sounds stupid cause I am new to injectables(don't rip me) but what is the best way to open up the amps? I have to ask...
    Last edited by shockfusion; 06-15-2004 at 06:31 AM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Good stuff. Don't have the amps anymore...what imprint are you talking about?

To open...score the neck with a knife, file, etc....then just break off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Body Research Cypionate is it Legit?-20.jpg  

garygill is offline Junior Member

how u open the amps?

ive done a cycle of sust250.and the way i used to open the amps wus i hold it and get a knife.strong kitchen knife or a strong knife.and i use to hit it.and it worked like a charm!didnt have no probs!

Money Boss Hustla, garygill thanks for your replys appreciate it.

...what imprint are you talking about?
    MBH, what I am trying to determine is if the stuff sent is legit. As mentioned the goods I received had no labels which kind of makes it harder to determine its legitimacy(without using it first of course). From research I have read some companys have imprints on the glass(expiry dates, batch numbers etc..) and others don't. What I am asking is whether legit Cypionax does or does not have imprint on the glass.

If anyone here knows the answer to my question it would be much appreciated.
    ALSO
    If anyone currently has cypionax on them it would be much appreciated if you could peel of the label and let me know.

Whoops...

I just re-read my original post and forgot to say that I received the goods WITHOUT labels.That was the MAIN thing for this post. I am a F***ing idiot!! No wonder no one understood. LOL!
    I need to get more sleep.
    Last edited by shockfusion; 06-15-2004 at 06:11 AM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Most amps never have etching or printing on them...vials do. With that said...I have no idea if you would have cyp or not. Why would the labels be removed? Be skeptical my friend.

sportmuaythai is offline New Member
    I've never heard that Body Resch has come out with test cyp. I know that they have Danabolan aka Trenbolan, but that s***(stuff) is expensive, about 5 times test cyp. The ampule comes with cheap stickon lable. May be they even save cost by eliminating it completely.

Thread Information