garygill is offline Junior Member

when does IP start kiking in?

yo.i got 30 pills of ip's..and i was wondering when they start to kik in.ive taken 8 pills(50mg).one a day.half b4 i workout.half about 3-4 hours after my workout.and im taking test/deca with it.(so its not a dbol only)and i was just wondering when they start to kik in.some ppl say rite away..but i havent noticed much of a difference.so i was wondering when they should kik in?

When do IP's kik in?

Do i take the Ip's on a empty stomach or full?

What is ip's short for?

500mg test e/400mg deca/perweek is what im currently using.do u think it would b a good idea to put 500mg of test cyp.?or is that too much test!?or should i save test cyp for another cycle?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    yo.i got 30 pills of ip's..and i was wondering when they start to kik in.ive taken 8 pills(50mg).one a day.half b4 i workout.half about 3-4 hours after my workout.and im taking test/deca with it.(so its not a dbol only)and i was just wondering when they start to kik in.some ppl say rite away..but i havent noticed much of a difference.so i was wondering when they should kik in?

When do IP's kik in?

Do i take the Ip's on a empty stomach or full?

What is ip's short for?

500mg test e/400mg deca/perweek is what im currently using.do u think it would b a good idea to put 500mg of test cyp.?or is that too much test!?or should i save test cyp for another cycle?

. Dbol usually kicks within a few days, and def. don't add 500mg of additional test in.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you took 8 50 mg dbols in one day???????????????

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Is this your first cycle? I think you are taking to much dbol if this first cycle. The think dbol should have kicked in by now. Do not add test cyp to the mix, test e and cyp are almost identical so that would put you to taking 1000mg test EW, not a good idea at this time. I've heard of professional BBers taking that much, but your not a proffessional b/c if you were you would now test e and cyp are to very similiar. Post a picture of your dbol and leave the rest alone as far as your cycle goes.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Way too much dbal if this is your first cycle. Don't bother with the cyp because it is almost the exact same thing as Test-E. Like the bro's before me said that would put you near 1gram of test a week and you really shouldn't be doing that. End up doing a lot more harm then good I think.

i didnt take 50mg's of dbol in one day..i take 50mg's each day!thats wut i was told on this site b4..but ill try posting a pic!

pics of IP's

those are the pictures of my IP's!and in the pics they mite look bigger but really there not that big!but i was told they are 50mg'sTHANKS!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails when does IP start kiking in?-picture-104.jpg   when does IP start kiking in?-picture-105.jpg  

those are the pictures of my IP's!and in the pics they mite look bigger but really there not that big!but i was told they are 50mg'sTHANKS!

the ones I took were orange, but maybe he's changed them.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    i didnt take 50mg's of dbol in one day..i take 50mg's each day!thats wut i was told on this site b4..but ill try posting a pic!
    What... isnt 50mg in one day the same as 50mg each day

MY BAD..i ment 8/50mgs pills in one day!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Now it's confusing again. 8 pills toltaling 50mgs ED or 8 50mg pills ED. WHICH IS IT!

thats not my point..and it wus 1 pill per day!for 8 days..i just want to no if those are the real deal?and how would i no if there real?and kind of tests i can do?taste test?

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Now it's confusing again. 8 pills toltaling 50mgs ED or 8 50mg pills ED. WHICH IS IT!

LMAO, and I thought we finally had him figured out

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    the ones I took were orange, but maybe he's changed them.
    He has white and orange. he white tested out higher. Give it about 2 weeks to notice a difference. It will be bloat and and increase in strength.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Those tabs are 50mg each, yoyu are taking 400mg's a day and havent had roid rage to the point of murder yet?

jeezus, you can grow some horrendous titty's off of 400 mg's of dbol a day.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Those tabs are 50mg each, yoyu are taking 400mg's a day and havent had roid rage to the point of murder yet?
    This is why it does matter. Thank you.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I used those last winter they worked well. It hits me on day 7 all of a sudden things feel lighter, I dont get bloat off from them like others I guess but I start my anti e's a week earlier

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    I think he is saying he has been ON them for 8 days, taking one a day for each of the eight days. He takes half a pill at a time, 2x per day. Does this help everyone??

Thread Information