BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

PCT Timing and other things

Hey,

Just wanted to confirm the timing of my PCT. I will take my last PROP shot on this coming Saturday morning, so my Clomid will start Tuesday morning?

Also, I seem to have strained my knee somewhat (inner side...feels like the ACL) so I am taking my leg day off today. This sucks because I was really doing well with the cardio. I will do some eliptical today and see how I feel. Guess I should get a wrap for my knee.

Anyway, now Im not sure if I should start my Clen next Tues. Might just be a waste if my knee is shot

Bri

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yep start PCT on Tuesday........ I would start the clen so you can help keep your energy levels up durring PCT

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you used clen before? You may not get the energy out of it that you expect. I sleep 12 hours a day on the stuff and spend the rest of my waking hours fighting off a headache.

You may want to test it for a day to see how you feel. If it saps your energy like it does me, e/c/a may be the better choice for PCT.

Yeah, I used Clen after my last cycle and it did nothing ...just gave me headaches. But I have a better quality CLEN now and am thinking it will work better,

Just have to watch out for this **** knee...should I maybe take off from legs for a few weeks???

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Yeah, I used Clen after my last cycle and it did nothing ...just gave me headaches. But I have a better quality CLEN now and am thinking it will work better,

Just have to watch out for this **** knee...should I maybe take off from legs for a few weeks???
    If the injury is bad then yes.......... if it's not so bad then go light...... extentions will help your knee out

I take clen and I get jittery but nothing like ECA.

Yeah I just feel really tight on both knees and the right one hurts at times....on the inside of my leg. Actually I only did leg exts and calfs today. I am going to skip squats and leg presses for the next few weeks I think. Besides my main goal right now is cutting and I need me legs for the cardio. Did 20 mins of light walking today and 10 on treadmill. I have been doing 30-40 mins of interval run/walking for the past 4 or so weeks and I think that has taken its toll on my knees. The track isn't too forgiving. I think I will just stick with the 40 mins of interval on the treadmill and see how that goes.

Thread Information