Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

how did you know what to take?

guys with the numerous kinds of steroids , profiles and effects and infinite possible stacks and combinations, how did you FIRST know what to take. its like there are tons of possible combinations. is there a simple way of sifting through all that info? i am open to the idea of trying gear for the first time. only problem is i dont know which one

Aspiring newbie

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    imo do a test only cycle for your first one. its simple and you recieve some good gains from it. choose a constant ester like cyp or enth.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Spoon....bro, I'd do a test enanthenate cycle for my first. No need to stack anything at all with it. Run it at 400-500mg per week for about 12 weeks. Since you read this site, you already know about pct.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with the others on this..... run a test cycle for your first........

I pick what to use by what I want to achieve from the cycle.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    There are endless possibilities for what to take. I've only gotten to personally know 4 or 5 different substances thus far. For ur first, as most people here will say, go with just a test cycle, preferably test ethanate. You'll read a lot of hype about deca and eq and dbol and primo...etc, but honestly it all comes down to test. You'll love how you feel, look, and lift while your on it. Trust me. It is the master. It seperates the men from the mice and makes the women come running...

how long will a test cycle last and what possible dosages, thanks guys, test it is!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    how long will a test cycle last and what possible dosages, thanks guys, test it is!
    400-500mg test e or cyp EW for 10-12 weeks

i heard from some people that test e or cyp retains a lot of water etc. can i stack this with something to make it a cutter? sorry if this question seems dumb.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    i heard from some people that test e or cyp retains a lot of water etc. can i stack this with something to make it a cutter? sorry if this question seems dumb.
    EQ

D

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You will hold more water with longer acting tests but it's all in the diet and cardio that will make what type of cycle it will be. You can run anti-'s to help with bloat and drinking 1.5 to 2 gallons of water will help too.......... Also after the cycle is over you will drop the water withing a couple weeks

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    since u are a newbie u are probably wondering what anti's are. one of them nolva is SERM it will help with gyno. Now L-dex is an anti etrogen and it stops the conversion of testosterone to estrogen in the body.

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Dont worry about the water weight its only temporary. The reason I say use only test is it gives you more places to go for your next one.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    im glad you did your research and decided to post for advice. a few people have already given good advice on this thread and i'll throw in my .02...

you want gains, but you want them to be lean and this is your first cycle.

i would suggest....

1-13 400 mgs - 500 mgs test enth every week
    1-12 400 mgs eq every week

nolvadex at 10 mg ed

the reason that i am diverging from popular opinion and recommending 2 compounds for your first cycle is that you will simply get better gains off of your cycle with eq thrown in, it will help keep you lean along with the nolva, and the eq should reduce injection pain considerably. also, eq is very very mild and you should still have a good idea of how test affects you even with the eq in there. good luck with the cycle bro...

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    dont count out test prop, if bad side effects really cause a problem with you then this drug can be discontinued quickly. However with the longer acting tests you will wait 2 weeks to be able to start PCT. Frequent injects with prop though, any of the three main tests should see you through......

so out of test cyp, test enth and test prop, what do you guys suggest for me, according to my research there all pretty much similar. any suggestions? thanks

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I've learned from other bro's success, a year ago I didn't even know what Test was but I've come a long way I think, although I still have questions every once in a while, its an ongoing learning process.

I just started my first cycle consisting of 500mg /week of Test E and 30mg /day of Dbol and so far its been more than I expected. Test only is fine also, but adding an oral like Dbol for the first 4 weeks to kick it off doesn't hurt.

Keep reading bro, use the search you'll find alot of answers and don't hesitate to ask "stupid" questions.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    The general consensus for a first is Enth i think... thats what im definately going to do

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    The general consensus for a first is Enth i think... thats what im definately going to do
    you going to run it alone or stack it with something else? what about sustanon 250, any comments running this alone?
    Last edited by Spoon; 06-15-2004 at 09:21 PM.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    do not run sust for a first cycle. it is not reccomended. because it is a bledn of 4 test your blood levels are not constant

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you going to run it alone or stack it with something else? what about sustanon 250, any comments running this alone?

you'd def be better off running test enth or cyp over the sust for a first cycle...

Thread Information