FB35 is offline Junior Member

doctors physical

ive got a doctors physical coming up in two weeks, and it will be a week into my firts cycle. he's doing blood work, urinalysis, and a nut check im sure. as far as the blood and urine work, will my use of test show up? i've heard all of the "if they aren't looking for it, it wont be tested for", but i think i doc would be looking for everything, no? anything i should be worried about?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I dont think he will test for it. Is this for your job? If not tell the Dr. it will not hurt to have a Dr. informed just in case something goes wrong. Patient/Doctor confidentially he cannot or will not tell anyone unless he dont care to have ass sued or lose his medical license.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    but your medical records areee reviewed by your insurance co... and they may drop you because of your AS use. if you're going to tell your doctor, keep it off the record.

its not for a job. its just a yearly physical, but this year im on gear.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    but your medical records areee reviewed by your insurance co... and they may drop you because of your AS use. if you're going to tell your doctor, keep it off the record.
    How do you pull that off? Say, this is off the record, before telling him? Do they "have" to leave anything off the record if you ask them to or is it their discretion?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    That was a dumb idea to say the least, why wouldn't you wait 2 weeks to start your cycle? Your HDL/LDL could be out of wack, your BP may be high, etc., you could get diagnosed with illnesses that are no more than AAS related sides. I would of done it before I cycled but thats me, I like to use my brain. Not a flame just being real with you, that wasn't smart bro.

bump

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    well you could tape you little nutts to your butthole and tape a sack of marbles to your original sack just incase the doc tell you to turn your head and cough. just make sure you have 2 marbles in there not 3...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FB35
    ive got a doctors physical coming up in two weeks, and it will be a week into my firts cycle. he's doing blood work, urinalysis, and a nut check im sure. as far as the blood and urine work, will my use of test show up? i've heard all of the "if they aren't looking for it, it wont be tested for", but i think i doc would be looking for everything, no? anything i should be worried about?
    If the physical is in two weeks and you will be a week into your cycle, that means you didn't start it yet. Hence, do not begin it until you are done with the bloodwork.

Thread Information