rborwn77 is offline Associate Member

Question --- Shoulder Injury ???

I messed my shoulder up a few years ago and I got an mri and all they saw was tendointas but I think mabey it is my rotator cuff .It feels like some one is pinching my neck (trap muscle).I went to rehab and did everything they said and it is still messed up.I take geclosomine ( ????) I ice it every night
    I take epson salt baths and it is still hurting.If I take HGH will that help my tendons ???

sniper320 is offline Member
    I heard deca will help with injurys like that.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i read on the HGH forum that you should expect muscle fiber recovery from HGH but not tendons and ligaments, no one has tried using HGH long enough to see if it will cure that kind of injury over the long term. As for deca i heard that the water retention will take away joint pain and in some conditions cure joint injuries. Glucusamine is a very good product but consider www.glcdirect.com they have a product called GLC2000 wich has helped man of my friends that have joint injuries. I am not advertizing i just know people that had excllent experiences with it because its a good quality product.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rborwn77
    I messed my shoulder up a few years ago and I got an mri and all they saw was tendointas but I think mabey it is my rotator cuff .It feels like some one is pinching my neck (trap muscle).I went to rehab and did everything they said and it is still messed up.I take geclosomine ( ????) I ice it every night
    I take epson salt baths and it is still hurting.If I take HGH will that help my tendons ???
    Bro, I have the EXACT same problem even the pinching in the neck. I took DECA with my last cycle and though it helped a little, the best thing I did is give it rest. I'm testing it this week and I'm hoping it will be OK. I do know that I can no longer lift heavy. I also started taking CELEBREX.

I feel ya I havent been able to lift heavy scense it happened .I thought I would never be abler to work out again I guess lifting light is better than not at all.It just sucks I am so prone to getting hurt in my shoulder.I start to feel good then it gets F^#@# up,Da Bull said something about "IGF-1" instead of HGH ??
    also what is CELEBREX ???

djacosta is offline Junior Member
    hey bud hope you are doing well...i had the same type of problem so i had not benched in about over a year..i started Gh by itself at 3iu a day for the past 4months and now i am back at doing 4plates on the bench...i dont feel like my shoulder ever even had an injury but thats just me..i am sure there is a lot of good advice here so good luck...

Thanks ,
    thats good to hear

any other experinces ?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - first of all let's get the thing healed. Ice after workouts and between. 15 min on - 15 min off. Several times a day. Start with Nsaid therapy. I prefer Naproxen Sodium for these things since you only have to take every 12 hours. Take 2 220mg tablets. Low dose Deca could be included @ 200 - 300mg every week. Stay away from Winny. HGH will help but will take a while and you will use it long term. So start at the beginning and progress towards the HGH. Are you on a cycle ?

ya ,its my 1st cycle

1-4 Dbol 25mg/ed
    1-12 Test E 400mg/w
    1-11 EQ 350mg/w
    1-16 idex .25/ed
    1-16 Nolva 10mg/ed

14-16 PCT clomid 300/100/50

normal pct

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I've suffered from rotor injuries myself,and rest seems to be the only cure bro.Deca might help lube up your joints,but won't help if it's tendonitis.I had real bad tendonitis in my elbows a few years back and HGH wiped it right out in 2 months.So that is a better choice than Deca IMO.I've noticed your running EQ in your cycle.That has been known to give ppl joint pain as well.
    I've worked around a right rotor problem in my last cycle.you need to train real smart.The use of machines will help greatly,and no free weights for shoulders at all.Lift lite and go to failure that way.If you stop stressing the rotor it will heal up..just train smart bro..there are ways to work around the inflamation.

where can I get it at ? " Naprosyn , naproxen sodium "

thanks everyone

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I've suffered from rotor injuries myself,and rest seems to be the only cure bro.Deca might help lube up your joints,but won't help if it's tendonitis.I had real bad tendonitis in my elbows a few years back and HGH wiped it right out in 2 months.So that is a better choice than Deca IMO.I've noticed your running EQ in your cycle.That has been known to give ppl joint pain as well.
    I've worked around a right rotor problem in my last cycle.you need to train real smart.The use of machines will help greatly,and no free weights for shoulders at all.Lift lite and go to failure that way.If you stop stressing the rotor it will heal up..just train smart bro..there are ways to work around the inflamation.
    hey bro, how's it going, i was reading this thread on the guys joint/tendon issues, and can relate. after competing, i was getting into the swing of things, and starting to lift heavier again and now am experiencing some severe joint/tendon issues. to be exact, both my elbows, and now both sides of my pecs on the upper outer connecting to my delts, can't bench anymore, very painful when doing just a plate. was pushing 275 before my current cycle which i'm 6 weeks in doing 500mg EQ, and sust EOD. you mention in your reply that it might be the EQ, which is know to give some people joint pain, do you think at 600mg EQ a week, could be contributing to my joint issues???????

-Biggie

outlaw1 is offline New Member
    naproxen(ibprophen),alieve,and viox is really good but its prescription also a good o cortisone shot can help alot

hispandex is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rborwn77
    the rotator cuff really is surroouned by muscles and their tendons...therefore you can get tendonitis.
    Supraspinatus
    infraspinatus
    teres minor
    subscapularis

the most common type is supraspinatus tendonitis, which affects the supraspinatus muscle. this muscle runs from the top part of the scapula(may mimic trapezius myofascial irritation) laterally and inserts on the superior proximan humerus. it's action is humerus abduction or the action done when doing lat raises.

treatment-try those new supplements with glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM. HGH will definitaley help if one can afford it.
    EQ and deca help b/c they increase synovial fluid and provide a cushioning mechanism. i dont thin it helps lay down type III collagen...only HGH will.

ice will help if used after a workout.

Thread Information