frtrx is offline New Member

All U Dat Replied 2 My Last Thread

JMIRO U R SO GAY IF U CANT READ IT DA WAY U LIKE DONT. U R PROBABLY 1 OF THOSE LOSAS U MENTIONED. PEOPLE LIKE U I SPIT ON. HITMAN, DA BIG RED MACHINE AND IRONFIST I KNOW MO THAN WAT U THINK AND I C I KNOW MO THAN U COULD EVA.IF U HAVE NOTHIN BETTA 2 SAY THAN ANS. MY THREAD DONT SAY A WORD IT WOULD B BEST. MY WAY OF TYPIN IS E-Z 2 READ AND FLOWS AND IF U CANT READ OR UNDERSTAND IT THAN U NEED HELP. FO RUSSIAN BEAR, VIPER, JERSEY JUICE AND MALLET I APPRECIATE NOT DOGGIN ME LIKE DA OTHA LOSAS BUT I'M SUA U THOUGHT OF IT AND AT LEAST DIDNT ACT STUPID. I KNOW A GOOD AMOUNT BOUT FINA AND WINNIE I WAS JUST WONDERIN IF THEY WERE A GOOD COMBINATION. I AM NO WHERE NEAR FAT AND SLOPPY. I CAN BENCH 235LBS WHICH 2 ME IS DAMB GOOD CONSIDERIN I AM ONLY 5'3 AND WEIGH 150LBS. I WORKOUT ALL DA TIME AND AM PRETTY JACKED AND CUT BUT NOT CUT ENOUGH AND DATS Y I WANNA DO FINA AND WINNIE SO I CAN HARDEN UP. SO FO THOSE WHO READ DIS ANSWER ME BOUT FINA OR WINNIE OR DONT AT ALL. PEAZ-OUT!! TILL NEXT TIME!! P.S. IF U DONT LIKE DA WAY I TYPE THAN DONT ANSWER BUT I'M NOT CHANGIN MY WAYS.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    P.S. IF U DONT LIKE DA WAY I TYPE THAN DONT ANSWER
    you got it boss .

flex321 is offline Member
    typing like that sounds like a baby talking when sucking on its tumb, Its just what I was thinking when I read all that to myself. It made me feel very uneducated, though I am a highly educated person thank you very much. NOT a FLAME I dont mind it I just wont read it next time I see something writen like that

PS- good luck in school man. j/k

viper is offline Member
    frtrx.....
    as far as dogging you, it never crossed my mind....if you read my back posts, you will see that i dont make negative comments that offend people on purpose, expecially new members....
    yes, sometimes i do have a joke at some of the regulars, but they have seen my posts enough to know what i stand for...
    i can assure you that no-one here was attacking you personally.... and we try our best not to come down to hard on new people, unless they deserve it...
    all i can say is, if you were offended by some of the comments people made (im sure i didnt make one), im sorry you took it the wrong way....
    lighten up a little bro.... and by the way, welcome to the board....never got to welcome you properly....viper

viper is offline Member
    come on guys....play nice......

viper is offline Member
    to help with the question....
    winny and fina are great together......
    maybe try:
    test 400mg - wk 1-10
    deca 400mg - wk 1-10
    tren 75mg/day - wk 7-12
    winny 50mg ed- wk 7-12
    then run your clomid
    this is a good basic cycle if you can get the other gear...

ptbyjason Guest
    frtrx check your private messages.

Guys, don't flame him from this point on and he will have no excuse to flame back. It is my fault for not installing the spell checker yet. Everything else is covered in the PM. Welcome to the board frtrx, follow my advice and you will be a long time member and love it here.

P.S. Flames should only be done by PM, don't post them on the board.

Sorry im from newyork i get a little sensitive about ebonics . When im home i finaly get away from it . Now there invading my computer .

Alright frtrx, no flaming from here on out, but if you want to make it on this board you’re going to have to develop some sort of sense of humor for these kind of things. Every one who replied to your first post was doing so to rib you a little and it was to be taken in fun. (You can’t tell us that you don’t get this all of the time.) Your best course of action from here on out would be to take it easy on who it is that your are calling losers. These are the people that you may look to for advice in the future. I consider no one on this board a loser. If you’ve got the courage and balls to sign up and ask the difficult questions, my hat is off to you. If you’re going to sign up and fuck around on the board, then expect a little retaliation. If you think you know your stuff, great. But aside from bad grammar the rest remains to be seen.

So if you were deeply offended by my first response, then I apologize. As I said before, it was mean to be taken in fun and I’m sure I speak for the rest of the guys involved.

Have fun with the board and good luck in future posts.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    How old are you?

Mike Guest
    Originally posted by Pete235
    How old are you?

jersey juice is offline Member
    Bro I wasn't flaming you, but I seriously don't know what you were trying to ask. Are you asking about mixing fina & winny?? What I would do is 75mg (1ml) fina everyday, 50mg winny everyday (drink it) and I would throw in test just because to me a cycle ain't a cycle without test. Make sure you have clomid on hand post cycle to keep your gains and get some nolva or arimidex just in case your prone to gyno. BTW I have NEVER flamed anyone on the board & no it never did cross my mind. My advise is if you want a good answer to your question you gotta be more clear about what your asking. Peace.....

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    no flaming means NO FLAMING!!

Mike Guest
    Fuck off Dane.

LOL sorry I couldn't resist!!!!

when did i become the a**hole?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    woah. we can say "fuck" haha. I love this place. J/K I had to say it once. Now I feel special. Thanks

-g

4plates is offline Banned
    no flame frtrx,but really its hard to read bro,i pictured myself being you when i read it but it sounds like you have a cock in your mouth

REM
    REM is offline Member
    that's a good one 4PLATES.
    can you detail more about
    (have a cock in your mouth)
    just kidding man...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Ewww, after reading one line, all those caps and blue letters got to me! Ouch, now my head hurts!

frtrx is offline New Member
    so wat r u sayin 4plates dat u know wat a cock in mouth is like. lololol jk next time dnot disrespect like dat

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    yo brudda. yall betta chek yoself, befo u riggidy wreck yoself.

yall can't come on dis board and act like yall the queen of england or summin like dat. nah, dat aint da case. listen heeeeeya bizzle. if you wanna throw a front up on dis griznille, DO IT. if not, den sing it wit me "it ain't no fuuunnnnnnnnn, mif the homey's can't haaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvve none".

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    LMAO Papa

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by frtrx
    so wat r u sayin 4plates dat u know wat a cock in mouth is like. lololol jk next time dnot disrespect like dat
    whateve

Shizzy my nizzy dat cat be crazy son.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by RageControll
    Shizzy my nizzy dat cat be crazy son.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    ok frftrx im sorry if i hurt your feelings in the other thread but man your way of spelling gives me a headache. But hey if thats how you want to type so be it. There enough said.

Mr_Brown is offline New Member

Thumbs up Someone could

convert his language to English for me...

Grant is offline Member
    doesn't it take longer to type like that than normal english? What do you use as a spell check reference? Wouldn't all your words on MS Word have red squiggle lines underneath them?

why is this thread contuing? if someone else has something to say to frtrx then you can pm or email him

Thread Information