njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

question on test

have been taking 750 mgs of sostenon redi-jects per week and 450 mgs of qv deca per week. i have been taking both for 5 weeks. i have been taking a shot of sostenon and deca every m/w/f . the problem is that i have not put on the size that i would like to as of yet. going to run for another 7 weeks, will my weight and size go up in the following weeks? my diet is good, high protein ,good carbs and some fat, and workout is good also. the strange thing is that in the past i used to take only 500 mgs of sust a week a shot every m and f with deca, and i seemed to grow more, with about the same diet and workout. am i taking too much test a week now and am i just wasting it? very confused can anyone please help? by the way, the gear is legit checked it on other forum. thanks

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    up your protein and calories.. bro the test should be kickin in anytime now or should have kicked in .. happy growing

barbarian is offline Banned
    the reason you havent put on any size is it takes 5-6 weeks to see any gains from deca and test..give it a few more weeks before you give up on it...i had a buddy just like you..he would tell me "this aint working" then up the dose more and more....give it time

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    couple more weeks it will kick in

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    the reason you havent put on any size is it takes 5-6 weeks to see any gains from deca and test..give it a few more weeks before you give up on it...i had a buddy just like you..he would tell me "this aint working" then up the dose more and more....give it time
    is 750 mgs of sust too much a week or is it normal? can i drop down to 500 mgs a week or is that a bad idea since i have been taking 750 mgs a week already ? thanks

Latimus is offline Banned
    its relative to your cycle experience and your weight/strength...if you are worried you can lower it to 500 and it wont matter that you have been at 750

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    its relative to your cycle experience and your weight/strength...if you are worried you can lower it to 500 and it wont matter that you have been at 750
    is this true, will i still grow if i lower the dosage to 500 mgs a week instead of 750 mgs?

njk
    is this true, will i still grow if i lower the dosage to 500 mgs a week instead of 750 mgs?

njk

njk

njk

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    echo????????????????????????

yea bro, 500 mgs a week is a good dosage... 750 mgs will yield more stable blood levels though. are you getting any sides from that much test? if not, id say stick with the dose you're running now.

Quake is offline Member
    I'm currently on sust and deca cycle with 25mg of d-bol ED. Am in my 3rd week, have put on 14lbs in body weight and today added 11lbs to each dumbbell in a military press (I last did this exercise 2 weeks ago). So far I have been on 250mg of sust and 200mg of Deca EW. I don't know what's going to happen when I up the dose. I'll keep you posted.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer272001
    I'm currently on sust and deca cycle with 25mg of d-bol ED. Am in my 3rd week, have put on 14lbs in body weight and today added 11lbs to each dumbbell in a military press (I last did this exercise 2 weeks ago). So far I have been on 250mg of sust and 200mg of Deca EW. I don't know what's going to happen when I up the dose. I'll keep you posted.
    Uping the dose will not increase gains. My guess is this is your first cycle. Also be prepared as you will gain more in your first cycle, if done right, then subsequent cycles. You will get alot of bros in here telling you to shoot more sust but that was my first cycle exactly and I gained a total of 24 lbs.

Quake is offline Member
    It's my fourth cycle, but my first one in about five years or more. Do gains on cycles get worse the more you do and the more frequently you do them?

Thread Information