Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    The vet gave my friends dog some winstrol pills because his back legs were so weak he couldn't make it up the stairs.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    The vet gave my friends dog some winstrol pills because his back legs were so weak he couldn't make it up the stairs.
    How much Winstrol , what kind of dog and what was the dogs weight? Did the Vet give him any guidenace on the medication? Just curious about specifics on this issue...

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    It was an Irish Setter. He was very old and had trouble standing due to his hind legs being weak. I say the dog weighed around 65 pounds. As far as dosages, i have no clue.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I plan on putting my Boxer on some gear!!! Hes only 7 months old and he is about 70 somthin pounds. Hes allready a good looking dog and I think a cycle would do him some justice once he stops growing first. i havnt been able to find anywhere on the net where it lists cycles for dogs.

And no im not gonna hurt the d@mn thing!!!!! I will like myself know what he needs before I do it!!!! Flame away
    Myboxer stopped growing at 90lbs..... he's 2 years old. Theaverage weight for a boxer is about 70lbs and usually after a year they don't add much weight.....

This dog is so much more muscular than the other 3 that i've had - u can literally see veins popping through his fur and u can see striations in his legs LMFAO

NO I DO NOT GIVE HIM GEAR! this is how he grew naturally..... great genetics

Best guard dog i've ever had also....... no1 can walk in the house - yet he's kind and gentle to the familly

I'll post up some pics when i post my pics up in the member pics forum - should be 2 or 3 days

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

bubbathegut is offline Member
    give it 10 dbol a day and watch it have serious back pumps...

spoc is offline Junior Member
    ahahahahahahhah same here man...why waste ur roids on a stupid f*uking cat, just get another one once it dies

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Im sure it might do some good. But not totally sure, just like you. Call the vet and ask.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Thats your best bet - call them and ask them. They will be interested in the wellfare of the animal and not your idenetity. Tell them your friend (his father owns a Vet suppy) has a bottle of vetenary test cyp with instructions on it for domestic animals and wondering if it could benefit your cat due to a recent lowered dispostion and bodyweight... and let me know what they tell you... just curious...
    Hey warrior is it you who has that huge ass cat? that thing is the marcus ruhl of the cat world

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Hey warrior is it you who has that huge ass cat? that thing is the marcus ruhl of the cat world
    I kill cats with my Falcon

j/k

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I kill cats with my Falcon

j/k
    It better be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information