promiscio is offline Member

Question Question about Cycle

Alright
    I am halfway through my second week in my cycle. I am running 250mg Test E weekly and 25mg dbol daily.
    The problem is my strength has been going down. I dont feel the DBOL kicking in like the first time I cycled six months ago.
    I used pink THAI dbol at only 15mg daily last cycle and felt a significant increase in strength the first week and wasnt even running test. (I know always run test)
    I also feel my chest cramping up during workouts and my shoulders the same problem.
    My diet is high in protein and I drink a gallon of water daily. I was taking T3 up until yesterday(could that be an issue)?

Any ideas? Was the THAI just that good? ???? Frustrated!

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Couldnt tell you...

Cold be fake d-bol... it wouldnt be the first time.

I hope it isnt fake!!!

opinions?

jmp51483 is offline Member
    When you say your strength is down... what is down to you? You could just be having a bad day in the gym... Make sure you are getting enough rest... and I do hope your not drinking or anything right?

No drinking at all... Sleep patterns have been the same.
    I just blew up fast the last time I took dbol ...Not getting the same effect and this time I am using Test E with it...

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe you have bunk gear..??

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i would seriously look at sleep, and diet...also it could be the test thats making you feel lethargic...

its not bunk...ill put both of my nuts down on that one...lol

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i would seriously look at sleep, and diet...also it could be the test thats making you feel lethargic...

its not bunk...ill put both of my nuts down on that one...lol

Ok, seeing as I have never done a test cycle with DBOL , how should I change my diet? I am drinking between 1.5 and 2 gallons of water a day, about 200+grams of protein a day and about 70 low glycemic carbs and moderate intake of fat.
    Now granted I just had a killer workout tonight? Although I took ephedrine earlier today which I am sure helped a lil. Now this diet isnt any different then when I ran DBOL earlier six months ago and I was successful with that.
    So test can make you lethargic?
    I also decided to up my test to 500mg a week...

Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Ok, seeing as I have never done a test cycle with DBOL , how should I change my diet? I am drinking between 1.5 and 2 gallons of water a day, about 200+grams of protein a day and about 70 low glycemic carbs and moderate intake of fat.
    Now granted I just had a killer workout tonight? Although I took ephedrine earlier today which I am sure helped a lil. Now this diet isnt any different then when I ran DBOL earlier six months ago and I was successful with that.
    So test can make you lethargic?
    I also decided to up my test to 500mg a week...
    well...dont take this the worng way...but my girlfreind eat more than 200 grams of protein a day, and more than 70grams of carbs...and shes 125lbs...

so diet looks bad to me...and yes test can make you feel lethargic...your playing with your hormones...i was sick the first few weeks of my cycle...

but it sounds like a lack of nutrition

When I am counting the protein, the 200 is in supplements, not counting from my normal diet.
    I am at about 4000 calories a day.

I also never had a problem just taking the Thai DBOL back in January, and I ate the same. Maybe its the test.
    Can T3 mess with ya too?

I am going to Lab Test the Test and DBOL. I have a friend who can get it done for me. Maybe I received an underdosed batch or something...

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

test

what brand of test are you using? cold, is it dl?
    Last edited by DF2003; 06-14-2004 at 09:56 PM.

yes its all DL...Df..lol..

Pro...get it lab tested ill pay money to be sent a copy of the results...im truley serious...im sure DL himself would love one too...then when they come back overdosed i expect a full apology to myself for not respecting me enough to trust me...and to DL for doubting his products...

no-one has ever had a problem...and there are LOTS of people useing his gear now...lots on his test, and lots on his d-bol...this is the 1st complaint i have ever heard of...

Not calling you a liar, but i back my word more than 100%...and i wanna see a lab test before you starta bad name on this lab that has done nothing but givin you and everyone else great products, and exceptional service...its not right...your talking w/o proof or evidence...

Get it tested and then you can say what you want

Dirk is offline New Member
    I have to jump in here. Im running DL's test cyp as well as my brother and 2 of my bro's that work out with me. All 4 of us are running 500 mg AW. There is nothing wrong with his gear. My brother kick started his cycle with DL's D-Bol and he loved it. All of our strength gains are going out the roof. I am sitting at 192 pounds and started at 178. Brother is at 179 and started at 165..1 bro of mine starting weight was 222 on his 5th week he is at 234. Other bro starting weight is 194 hes up to 204. So you see we are all making gains. I don't even see how you can knock a product when your just 2 weeks in. That blows my mind! You have to give the gear time to get working. Everyone has off nights in the gym. My advice is to get your diet, rest workout sorted cause the gear works. I used to be big on trying to only use Pharm grade gear but I have to say my brother ran Testex Spain Elmu and so far I think hes gain better off of DL's gear. Bottom line hes got me for as long as I use gear. Dude has awesome service and his products rock.

bitta is offline Associate Member
    thats odd, dude Im running a strict DL only cycle right now and absolutly loving it, just a couple weks into it and already gained like 10 lbs! and my intensity is through the roof, something is wrong with either your diet or training/recovery bro like cold said you should shoot for about 2grams of protien per pound of body weight, so unless your 100lbs 200 grams aint gonna cut it, you can take all the gear in the world and only experience minimal gains if you dont have enough of the substance you build muscle w/(protien). just my .02

Notice that I never mentioned that it was DL. Also, the reason I am asking is that I have other things going on as I noted above. Namely the T3 cycle. That stuff wears me out a lil and messes with my sleep. I am getting as much sleep as I used to but it is not the same quality. And because of the T3 I am 10#s lighter than I was last time I cycled. So there are other variables.
    So I am going to switch up my diet and eat more protein, and also look for some Ambien or Xanex for my sleep.

Let me also mention that last night I had a killer workout and felt pumped the whole time. Now that was my first good workout in a while. I had that animal feeling.
    I stopped the T3 last friday. I really think that it may have been affecting it. So does anyone on here have experience with T3 and Test E and Dbol at the same time?

bitta is offline Associate Member
    your right, I never saw it in your post but it seemed that you and cold have talked about it before or whatever b/c it is all over this thread. So the t3, Ive heard reports of high estrogen conversion from the test that is produced so maybey thats it, also it could be"test flu" I got it before b/c of the sudden hormonal changes, it is actually very common, lethargy is one of the effects for certain. in fact, dbol and enanthate is what i was running when i came down w/ the flu.

Quote Originally Posted by bitta
    your right, I never saw it in your post but it seemed that you and cold have talked about it before or whatever b/c it is all over this thread. So the t3, Ive heard reports of high estrogen conversion from the test that is produced so maybey thats it, also it could be"test flu" I got it before b/c of the sudden hormonal changes, it is actually very common, lethargy is one of the effects for certain. in fact, dbol and enanthate is what i was running when i came down w/ the flu.
    yeah...he never did say the name...but i vouched for davinci so i knew, and i kinda took it as a personal attack on my creditbility, and trustworthyness (sp?, or even a word...lol)...

sorry promo for getting pissed...im calm now...your stuff isnt bunk though...just give it some time, and the t3 could have been it...i hope you dont crash coming off...might pm mallet for some help

Thread Information