BAMF003 is offline New Member

Lethargic and sore

Is it normal to feel a little lethargic and sore (all over) the day after injecting?

I had the same symptoms last week the first day after injecting and then felt really energetic, pumped, and horny the following 2 days. I injected last night and now I feel tired and a little achy. I am not running a temperature so I don't think its an infection.

Does any one else get these symptoms?

doing sust and deca .

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    i do, i'd be interested to hear what people say

toofun is offline New Member
    Yes ... it's probably sust flu. Train through it and sleep as much as you can.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    nevr feel tired after an inject and have never gotten sore all over, just a little tenderness in the inject area. is this your first cycle. if it is it could be your body reacting to the gear, the ba or bb.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro it's just your body adjusting to the gear especially if this is your first cycle

This is my first cycle so I figured my body would have some kind of reaction. I just want to make sure it was normal.

thanks for the input.

Quake is offline Member

Unhappy

I'm on Sust and Deca and D-bol at the mo, and I'm feeling a little sluggish, really noticed it earlier during training. I haven't experienced any sort of "kick" as I have on previous cycles, but I know that it's good juice because my strength is increased, size increased, weight increased, and my muscles are hard as hell. I'm getting hell of a build up of lactic when I'm training (I think it's lactic) which is causing one hell of a burning sensation in the muscle I'm training coupled with an inability to push through it. This goes with something I read about the receptor sites for lactic being blocked as a result of the gear, so this may also go toward explaining the problems you're facing, and me too.

(This made a lot more sense in my head before I wrote it down! But if you get what I mean, then fair!)

Fun with Lactic acid buildup

I made the mistake of doing a intense leg workout yesterday and then going home and injecting (glute)

I am sooo paying for it today. I have a desk job so my legs are pretty much marinating in lactic acid. I silently scream everytime I have to get up.

As for the sust flue I do feel better now. I have been drinking loads of water today.

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    If you are like me, you'll be dealing with this every time you inject. Stock up on the ibuprofen.

If you are like me, you'll be dealing with this every time you inject. Stock up on the ibuprofen.

Sorry for the double post bros. My computer is acting really strange today.

Thread Information