renegade is offline New Member

Question on mixing, and lenght of cycle

A Friend of mine had me on, what I have since found out, a useless cycle. 100mg of Deca and 100mg of Test a week. That went for 8 weeks. I then went right into another cycle of 400mg of Test and 200mg of Trenbalone and have been on that for about 6 weeks. I really haven't noticed much gain in either size or strength. Im not sure if the tren was a fake or not. I have also been on what is suposed to be hgh 2IU per day, but at the low cost, Ive been told that that probably isnt real either.

Needless to say I have just aquired some legit enthanate, deca, and d-bols. I have clenbuterol and winstrol on the way.

My first question is should I take some time off? I haven't felt any different at all since I have been on the stuff.

Second, what would you recommend. Im relatively new to body building and am looking for some serious gains before the summer.

Third... I am on both Klonopins and Prozac. Klonopins to help me sleep, and Prozac to help me get over my wife leaving me for my financial advisor. (fun fun fun)

Also, should I get on clomid at any point?

THANKS in advance.....

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Woa bro you gota slow down !
    8 weeks of test and deca @ 100 mgs then right into 400 of test and 200 of tren for 6 and hgh!
    Bro whats your experience with gear and training before this ? ??
    And clomid is a must after any cycle!

renegade is offline New Member
    That's just it. Im going on advice from other people. Since I haven't seen any gains I figured I would look for another source of info. What would you recommend I do at this point? Time off, how long etc.....?

THANKS

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Stop right now take a seat and look back over what you have done,never take advice off anyone without checking it out for yourself its your body and you could be injecting window cleaner for all you know.Please do some research and look into what you are doing

bortort is offline Associate Member
    IMO, I would take eight weeks off, just incase any of it was real. Give everything a rest. During the eight weeks, learn more about what you are going to do. read up on your enth, Deca , and D-bol. Find out what each one does, and why. Learn as much as you can. Learning about them will help you alot more then going with what a friend tells you. You should find a bunch of info on this stack, and then if you have any questions beyond that, give a shout out.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Oh yea, I'll back RC too. GET CLOMID

Thread Information