Reciever84 is offline Junior Member

Is it Necessary?

I competed my first cycle some time ago. It consisted of a simple Testoviron 250 EW, 10mg Nolva ED, and Clomid/Nolva PCT. The cycle went very well and I went from 183 to 203 and all my lifts went up a lot. I've been done with PCT for about 6 weeks now and still haven't lost any weight and have only lost one rep off my heavy lifts. It went well. I'm starting to plan out my second cycle

So my question is, Why wouldn't I run the same test levels again with the expectations of decent results? Will my body hit a plateau from one a certain type and amount of gear?

I wasn't real fond of the water retention from the test but for my next cycle I was thinking about doing the same level of Testoviron 250 but adding 400mg EQ to the mix. I was also considering 400-500mg Enanthate or Cyp only cycle with Nolva and proper PCT of course. I like the idea of EQ because of the lack of "Test" sides. My diet is lean and I'm not ready for everyday prop shots to limit water retention so I was hoping I could limit it by sticking with only 250 of Test. Is this enough test to run with 400mg EQ, Objections?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    no u should run the test equazl to or more than the EQ. if u are worried about the bloat, pick up some l-dex. knoccks that bloat away real quick

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    if the test caused water retention then how come you are still the same weight 6 weeks later...the water is the first thing to go are you confusing bf increase with water retention

Reciever84 is offline Junior Member
    I can't argue that but I definitely had a bloated face during the cycle. I look different now. I do think I've actually put on some body face since I ended the cycle but I'm in the pocess of losing it once again which should be too tough. My bf is around 13-15% so I'm not hard by any means. Wanna be though!

Can you tell me why I would need to run the same level of Test as EQ?

Thread Information