Fenix12 is offline Junior Member

I think I hit a vein..Lump formed?

I was doing a quad shot tonight and about half way in I had a sharp pain so I pulled out and quite abit of blood followed. Afterwards a small lump formed at the site of injection. Is this dangerous? Anyone know what this is?

how large is the lump???, i have done this about 5 times before, but pulled out, quite a bit of blood, but then it stopped...

Fenix12 is offline Junior Member
    It was quite large at first but has since gone down to about the size of a very large pimple.

barbarian is offline Banned
    your fine bro..if you had injected into a vain you would prolly be dead..youve just gone through one is what it sounds like...your alive so dont worry

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    your fine bro..if you had injected into a vain you would prolly be dead..youve just gone through one is what it sounds like...your alive so dont worry
    i would not die from injecting into vein i dont think.. you might experience weird symptoms but not death, that would be worst case scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix12
    It was quite large at first but has since gone down to about the size of a very large pimple.
    perfectly fine, i would not worry unless there is visible brusing of some sort, at the surface.

barbarian is offline Banned
    PROLLY BE DEAD
    thats what i said bro...as in its a good chance you can die...oil in the vein goes to all the organs bro..shuting them down...you coff severly when it hits the lugs..and you can verry easily die..its no joke...

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    PROLLY BE DEAD
    thats what i said bro...as in its a good chance you can die...oil in the vein goes to all the organs bro..shuting them down...you coff severly when it hits the lugs..and you can verry easily die..its no joke...
    im not disagreeing with you, it can cause death, if for example a substantial amount of oil was to go to the heart or brain. It's just by the time the oil hits the blood it thins and diffuses out a lot, which means essentially it will make u feel sick, but not necceserily shut down major organs.
    but yes, i agree with you that can happen. In fact the coughing thing happens quite frequently even when users don't go into a vein lol.

ti1t is offline New Member
    Yea I hit like a vein or artery in my glute once... that sucked the lump was totally different than a usual one but I was fine just kinda drowsy that day I guess.

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    ur fine bro, done it myself. What happens is that lump is internal bleeding, but since its such a small vein, u have nothing to worry about exept for a black and blue lumpy spot that goes away in a week, hell i can show youy pics if u wish to ask?
    Bro ur fine just put a fresh pin on and pick a diff spot under a floresent lite, the light picks up the spider web veins so u can shoot inbetween.
    hope that helps.
    THE FREAK IS HERE!!

Thread Information