Thread: EQ vs DECA

RollPlayer is offline Junior Member

EQ vs DECA

I've searched for this answer but have not found a clear-cut thread let alone answer for this question. Some posts and profiles on several websites make different claims about each but do say they are fairly similar.
    My question is those of you who have tried both, which do you prefer? Also, which brand/ dose do you recommend? I am planning my next cycle, which will be a bulking cycle. I have tried DECA for my first cycle (with TEST E) and it worked fine. I would like to try EQ next. What is your opinion?
    Thanks

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca for more mass, EQ for more lean keepable gains.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    by deca mass, does the mass come mor from water retention and alittle fat, or do u just got more overall muscle mass?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Deca for more mass, EQ for more lean keepable gains.
    I'll second that.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I put on more muscle from deca . EQ gave me a more realistic idea of what I was going to keep during the cycle, but by no means did I lose much of my gains from the deca.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I put on more muscle from deca. EQ gave me a more realistic idea of what I was going to keep during the cycle, but by no means did I lose much of my gains from the deca.
    So you were able to retain most of your gains from the DECA cycle? That's what I'm most interested in. How is EQ for strength gains? Is it comparable to DECA, if coupled with TEST?

bump

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RollPlayer
    So you were able to retain most of your gains from the DECA cycle? That's what I'm most interested in. How is EQ for strength gains? Is it comparable to DECA, if coupled with TEST?

keeping your gains is determined by your pct, as far as strength increases, deca hands down.

I lost 5 lbs or so from the deca . I was stronger on deca than the eq. I used 400mg of both. From what I have gathered on this board, for eq to be comparable to deca in terms of gains kept, 600mg is more like it.

I have never run that much and I dont plan to. I can gain like crazy on relatively low doses of deca and keep my hair, and I can use tren to cut with. I have no use for eq.

after ur cycle of deca , when the water retention was gone did deca make ur muscles look soft and not hard?

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    keeping your gains is determined by your pct, as far as strength increases, deca hands down.
    It relates to what you are taking as well. Deca causes more water retention, therefore more size and strength but it's harder to keep all the gains. That doesn't mean you'll keep less necessarily. With good PCT you can keep a very high percentage of gains. It depends on what you're looking for. More mass/strength = Deca. More consistent lean keepable gains = EQ

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    It relates to what you are taking as well. Deca causes more water retention, therefore more size and strength but it's harder to keep all the gains. That doesn't mean you'll keep less necessarily. With good PCT you can keep a very high percentage of gains. It depends on what you're looking for. More mass/strength = Deca. More consistent lean keepable gains = EQ

I always run my anti-e's alongside, so I don't gain as much, cause water is kept to minimum, but when I come off I don't lose any.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    after ur cycle of deca, when the water retention was gone did deca make ur muscles look soft and not hard?

No, and I didnt lose much water. I attribute nearly all of the weight loss to the test. I lost just as much weight after discontinuing eq. I dont know where all of this "deca makes you bloat like crazy" stuff comes from. That was not my expierience at all. I had no facial bloat whatsoever from either deca or eq. I just believe that, mg for mg, nandrolone is by far a stronger hormone than boldenone .

what body fat would u want to be before running a deca test cycle?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    deca is stronger than eq,,, hands down. hence the greater sides and greater pure mass gains. gains from deca are a little sloppier (i.e. you retain more water overall) eq will increase vascularity and give you hunger like you've never known unless you've smoked a vaporizer. i would go with the eq if you're interested in a cleaner looking bulk and deca if you just want raw mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    what body fat would u want to be before running a deca test cycle?
    It's not like Masteron where you need a certain body fat to really get gains you'll be happy with. The lower the better.

I lost 5 lbs or so from the deca . I was stronger on deca than the eq. I used 400mg of both. From what I have gathered on this board, for eq to be comparable to deca in terms of gains kept, 600mg is more like it.

I have never run that much and I dont plan to. I can gain like crazy on relatively low doses of deca and keep my hair, and I can use tren to cut with. I have no use for eq.
    I haven't read anything about EQ being hard on the hairline. I thought it was actually mild, similar to DECA.

Quote Originally Posted by RollPlayer
    I haven't read anything about EQ being hard on the hairline. I thought it was actually mild, similar to DECA.
    Deca is a nandrolone derivative with DHN being its reduced form. All nandrolone derivatives with the exception of trenbolone are very mild.

Boldenone is a derivative of testosterone . It isnt known for being a very androgenic steroid , but being that its parent is test, it still has noticeably androgenic side effects. Also its reduced form is DHB, which interestingly is nearly identical in structure and behavior to 1-test. Anyone who has taken M1T or any other 1-T product knows that it kills hair. EQ is also somewhat "infamous" in its ability to kill hair, similar to winny.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i like both. as said above one is suited better for cutting while the other for mass. ive used the norma deca 's and the BD EQ. i think organon makes some of the better deca. imo all BD injectables are awesome.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    deca is stronger than eq,,, hands down. hence the greater sides and greater pure mass gains. gains from deca are a little sloppier (i.e. you retain more water overall) eq will increase vascularity and give you hunger like you've never known unless you've smoked a vaporizer. i would go with the eq if you're interested in a cleaner looking bulk and deca if you just want raw mass.
    Is the EQ hunger really comparable to weed? Cause if so I will be as big as a house soon lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Is the EQ hunger really comparable to weed? Cause if so I will be as big as a house soon lol!

Have you ever been so hungry that it woke you up from a dead sleep? Like that, every 2 hours, for days upon weeks.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    I dont think its a comparison at all...deca for mass ..but gyno symptons and getting shutdown can occur off of it..so keep nolva on hand.. and eq i see for not gaining no kinda weight but increasing hunger and some vascularity..as well as running eq for atleast 12 weeks for better gains..which i dont see much of anything from it...your best bet is to stack it with test...you'll see better gains that way..
    Last edited by quez82; 06-15-2004 at 07:59 PM.

...EQ is also somewhat "infamous" in its ability to kill hair, similar to winny.
    Well, that right there ended any interest for me. I'll stick to DECA . I haven't had any problems with TEST and my hair so I'll stick with a TEST/DECA stack. Thanks guys.

Thread Information