BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Why does clen knock some out cold and keep others up for hours??

Rarely in this "game" do you see a compound (AAS or otherwise) that seems to effect different people in not only such a dramatically different manner, but in a decidedly and completely opposite manner. I'm at a loss as to how one compound can have such a drastically different effect on users to the point that some become drowsy beyond belief and others swear they're on speed. I suppose you know right away which category you fall under, but does anyone know A) if there's a way to gauge in the least which one you'll fall under (ie, is how you respond to ECA, etc, any indication??) and/or B) how is it that such a discrepancy can exist within the realm of one single compound?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Some clen has keto in it making people sleepy.

ttuPrincess Guest
    clen actually has both effects on me.. when I first start my 2 weeks the low dossage makes me pass out.. but once I get up past 100 mcg's Im wide awake all day ...

the other wierd effect of clen is that some people cant eat when they take it and my appetitie is through the roof

it is a very wierd compund

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I tried 2 different brands of clen and both had different effects. The one with Keto made me extremely sleepy. The one without just made me jittery. I'll use the one without from now on.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    And why does clen make me want to put a double barrel shotgun in my mouth and paint the walls with my brains?

Never mind, I don't care. I hate clen, fu*k clen.

I can take mid day naps on 126mcgs.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Consider that Ritalin causes sedation in hyperactive children/adults while causing excitability in normal individuals. The effects of certain stimulants seem very dependent on the person who's taking them.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    And why does clen make me want to put a double barrel shotgun in my mouth and paint the walls with my brains?

Whoa, dude are you serious..It gives you suicidal thoughts?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Ditto. I get weird on that sh*t. Not suicidal...just hate how I feel.

Noogie is offline New Member
    At 200mcg a day, I was taking 4 hours naps after my workouts...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    Whoa, dude are you serious..It gives you suicidal thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Ditto. I get weird on that sh*t. Not suicidal...just hate how I feel.
    Clen hurts me. Even with every precautionary supplement under the sun, the full body cramps/spasms/pain was so bad after taking only 100mcg that I spent two days doped up on codeine and vicodin waiting for that sh*t to clear my system. If it wasn't for the pain killers I'd of killed myself to escape the pain.

BTW does everyone know that according to a new study clen kills heart cells? FU*K CLEN!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    clen actually has both effects on me.. when I first start my 2 weeks the low dossage makes me pass out.. but once I get up past 100 mcg's Im wide awake all day ...
    Exact same with me. I actually posted a thread about it a little farther down, but you were too busy frolicking with the Kennedys at The Cape to notice it.

Swedish_Viking is offline New Member
    Clen hurts me. Even with every precautionary supplement under the sun, the full body cramps/spasms/pain was so bad after taking only 100mcg that I spent two days doped up on codeine and vicodin waiting for that sh*t to clear my system. If it wasn't for the pain killers I'd of killed myself to escape the pain.

BTW does everyone know that according to a new study clen kills heart cells? FU*K CLEN!
    Were U using taurin and potassium when U got the cramps? Cause Iīm starting clen for my pct soon and I donīt want to go trough what U just described. Sound horrifying to me....

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Exact same with me. I actually posted a thread about it a little farther down, but you were too busy frolicking with the Kennedys at The Cape to notice it.
    well Im sorry I missed it.. I dont look around the big boy steriod forum to much..

MrDezel is offline Banned
    that **** keto does me in all the time.... IP used to market his superclen as a PCT drug because it would make you hungry like a mofo so that you would keep your calories high and perserve muscle at the same time. Now his superclen is keto-free but it still messes me up somthing bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Swedish_Viking
    Were U using taurin and potassium when U got the cramps?
    Yes.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    ****, Clen does everything but make me tired while on. After my first 2 weeks I was tired for about 2 days. Today is the 3rd day of my 2nd 2 weeks on and I took 120mcg with 175mg caffiene, for the first 1-2 hours I was so ****ing wired. I couldn't walk slow, I was speed walking. I was shaking and I could just run non-stop. I had a wicked cardio session. What kind of clen are you taking?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i love clen ,i can actually feel my bf dropping.and as far as it killing cells in my heart.i hit the eliptical at 4am every morning for an hour,religously.with no trouble at all.my heart is pretty strong at this point in time.
    btw,i have used clen off and on ofcourse,since 1990.i'm still alive and well.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    well Im sorry I missed it.. I dont look around the big boy steriod forum to much..
    Awww, nah that was directed at BG.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Awww, nah that was directed at BG.
    ok .. you had quoted me so i just answered .. sorry lol

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Some clen has keto in it making people sleepy.
    Some IP clen has anadrol in it that make people HUGE lol...

Thread Information