swanny78 is offline New Member

problems with sustanon

I have been taking sustanon for about 5 weeks now at 500 mg a week the first week and a half went fine but ever since I feel like I have lost definition and size in my chest my pecs are soft and squishy unless i really flex them I have only done juice twice this is my second but you can tell when you are on it and it seems like out of the 10 of the first batch I just finished only maybe 3 seemed like they worked I have gained 10lbs though I have a different batch I don't know if I should start that for the last 5 weeks or call it quits and take my clomid I am really freaked out I have taken nolvadex for the last five days just in case it really didn't do anything except make my muscles look smaller my nipples don't really itch unless I touch them I don't know if I am getting gyno or what if any body can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swanny78
    I have been taking sustanon for about 5 weeks now at 500 mg a week the first week and a half went fine but ever since I feel like I have lost definition and size in my chest my pecs are soft and squishy unless i really flex them I have only done juice twice this is my second but you can tell when you are on it and it seems like out of the 10 of the first batch I just finished only maybe 3 seemed like they worked I have gained 10lbs though I have a different batch I don't know if I should start that for the last 5 weeks or call it quits and take my clomid I am really freaked out I have taken nolvadex for the last five days just in case it really didn't do anything except make my muscles look smaller my nipples don't really itch unless I touch them I don't know if I am getting gyno or what if any body can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

water retention is gonna cause you to lose some of your definition, and how can you tell that 3 of the 10 worked?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    water retention is gonna cause you to lose some of your definition, and how can you tell that 3 of the 10 worked?
    They don't work that way. You wouldn't be able to tell if any shot in particular "worked" with sustanon . Sounds like regular bloating if you don't have any itchyness.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    are u running sust alone?

Well I guess u can't really tell if 3 out the 10 worked but thats what it seemed like it was not constant gains yes I am running sustanon alone it is made by abbott karchi in pakistan for organon

Well I guess u can't really tell if 3 out the 10 worked but thats what it seemed like it was not constant gains yes I am running sustanon alone it is made by abbott karchi in pakistan for organon

Thread Information