Thread: b5 for acne?

ginzoguns502 is offline New Member

b5 for acne?

boy do i need help. im about 5 weeks in and my chest back and arms are broken out like never before. ive searched the threads and found most people agree on b5 for the treatment. unfortunanly i coudlnt find the answer for how much of a dose is required to clear me up. please help brothas its beach season and i dont no how many girls ill pull lookin like a pizza

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    never used it but 10g a day for a couple weeks then a maintenance dose of 2-5g per day. Might wanna get powder in bulk so its cheaper. Completely safe to this much bro so don't worry.

whats your cycle?

ginzoguns502 is offline New Member
    wk 1-5 dbol 30mg aday
    week1-5 omnadren 250 1cc a week
    week1-10 denkal test 400 1cc a week

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Vilantae B5 ClearSkin Therapy is a powerful system that eliminates
    acne more effectively than topical products, such as Proactiv Solution,
    Neatrogena, and Retin-A-Micro.

It works by going to the source of the problem. Acne is caused by oil, lipids, and fatty acids not getting broken down inside the skin. The inadequete breakdown of these oils results in their release onto the skin's surface, which subsequently leads to oily skin.

Although bacteria and excessive dead skin cells play part in causing acne, the excessive skin oil is a much larger factor.

By taking Vilantae B5 ClearSkin Therapy you can reduce your excess skin oil at the source and eliminate your acne. The oil reduction effects of Accutane (isotrenition) are what make it vastly more effective than traditional topical prescriptions. However, Accutane is very expensive and has terrible side effects.

Vilantae is an all natural remedy with minimal side effects. It works by giving the body enough vitamin B5 to prevent coenzyme A deficiency. Coenzyme A is an enzyme that the body needs to breakdown fatty acids. When there is a lack of this enzyme, the body resorts to releasing fatty acids through the pores instead of breaking them down.

The result is: ACNE.

also use a topical solution like pro activ along with b5

garygill is offline Junior Member
    Vilantae B5 ClearSkin

Can that be bought at local stores?(london drugs) or do u have to order it on the net or something?

Matto20 is offline Member
    you're banking on taking B5 to prevent and cure your acne after running THAT cycle?

good luck. you're better off taking antibiotics or accutane now, along with retin-a micro (although you'll need to go to a dermatologist to get all this). still, if you have acne all over you now, it will take quite a while to clear up. especially if it is severe.
    and the next time you decide to run a cycle, remember how bad those androgens can **** you up. they're not for everyone, and it's not worth it to be big if you are covered in zits. run compounds such as primo or anavar , or low-dose test if you really have to. good luck, man.

moods is offline Junior Member
    Im glad i dont have that problem, well not yet atleast - lol

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    search keyword vitamin b5 i did it on yahoo search good luck

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    search keyword vitamin b5 i did it on yahoo search good luck
    More likely to find it under Pantothenic Acid, not B-5

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    I just got accutane for acne and it was really expensive. $110 for one month supply and I need it for 5months. The side effects I am reading are really bad, I am wondering how this will work in conjuction with taking dbol deca and test. I know when the doc gave me the script I had to give blood. Anybody have suggestions on taking accutane while on those 3 things?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    I just got accutane for acne and it was really expensive. $110 for one month supply and I need it for 5months. The side effects I am reading are really bad, I am wondering how this will work in conjuction with taking dbol deca and test. I know when the doc gave me the script I had to give blood. Anybody have suggestions on taking accutane while on those 3 things?
    don't!

Seriously, Dbol is known for liver toxicity and accutane even more so. I would be careful with the dbol bro, might want to leave it out.

I was afraid of that repsonse.....thanks for the heads up though. Guess I will have to find something else to add to a bulking up cycle with deca300 and test, think....think....think.....????

dbol i m guessing was just to kickstart your cycle until the test hits right?

yes dbol is mainly used to ''kickstart'' and man let me tell ya, it surely works!!!

yeah, but is that kickstart worth a face full of nasty zits?

beefydragon is offline Member
    just started taking b-5 and will let you all know how it goes...

i didn't have any breakout during my cycle... but during my post cycle my chest blew up like crazy... I think I can see all the constalations... anyway, nothing really helped... so i'm hoping this would clear it up.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    Bro! Do not take accutane on while on cycle. Yes some people do, but it's not a good idea by any means (your liver will look like swiss cheese). The cycle will end up reversing/counteracting most of the effects of the accutane anyway. Go with B5, it's more effective then accutane and you wont need a liver transplant.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Watch the accutane... I have first hand experience

1) Killer sides (not worth it)
    2) Dangerous when compiled w/ a cycle (not worth it)
    3) My dermatologist is known to harass weightlifters w/ "abnormal" blood test results about "what they are taking" (up to you whether or not its worth it)

Take this w/ a grain of salt... I never cycled while on accutane.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Bro! Do not take accutane on while on cycle. Yes some people do, but it's not a good idea by any means (your liver will look like swiss cheese). The cycle will end up reversing/counteracting most of the effects of the accutane anyway. Go with B5, it's more effective then accutane and you wont need a liver transplant.

B5 is nowhere near as effective as accutane. not by a LONG SHOT. you guys banking on B5 clearing up all your acne will be sorely disappointed. for those of you with mild acne and slightly oily skin, sure, it might do the trick. but for those who are acne prone and think it will clear them up quickly, you are mistaken.

accutane CAN be safely taken during a cycle, as long as there are no orals being taken (although you might be able to get away with oxandrolone) and you are being closely monitored by a dermatologist. it is by far the most advanced and effective treatment for acne, but it does come with it's sides.

on a related note, for those who are suffering (or have suffered) from AAS related acne, take my advice - AVOID THE ****ING ANDROGENS!!! you don't really NEED them, and they make you break out like crazy, why take them in the first place? run alternative cycles. there are many cycles out there (many i have listed on threads in the past) that can help you bulk and cut and achieve whatever goal you want without the dreaded side effects of such compounds as test, tren , dbol , and deca . and lower dosages overall can lessen side effects such as acne dramatically.

sorry for my rant, good luck with getting your grills clear!
    laterz

Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    B5 is nowhere near as effective as accutane. not by a LONG SHOT.
    I've used accutane (40mg for 6 months), and I've used B5. The B5 worked better, without all the sh*tty sides.

But maybe that's just me.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I think SV-1 is saying that accutane should NOT be taken with any orals or while on a cycle for that matter, although it is one of the most effective treatments for acne. However, if acne is a problem while on a cycle B-5 is a good alternative. Bottom line is to get a prescription from a doctor for accutane treatment and don't take the risk of running a cycle and accutane simultaneously.

! Do not take accutane on while on cycle. Yes some people do, but it's not a good idea by any means (your liver will look like swiss cheese). The cycle will end up reversing/counteracting most of the effects of the accutane anyway. Go with B5, it's more effective then accutane and you wont need a liver transplant.

OK, lets say I do not run any orals and just stick with a simple deca test cycle, should be ok right? these I understand have not effect on the liver. Correct me if I am wrong........

If you're just running a test/deca cycle with no orals, then accutane should be fine. Just make sure you heed all the warnings and follow the doctor/dermatologist's advice to a T.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I just bought some b5 at lunch. I will let everyone know how it goes...

And tell the dermatologist that you're going to take test and deca with the accutane and see what he says. I highly doubt it'll be, "Oh, ok.... that's perfectly fine. ".

Most ANY doctor is gonna give you grief about steroids if you tell him you take them. That is just the way they are. But there shouldn't be any bad drug interaction between test, deca , and accutane. That's not to say your body won't react differently though. And if your acne is so bad after all, why are you running test and deca cycle in the first place?

Chris_ATV is offline Junior Member
    I just started taking B-5 (powder form) I have mild/moderate acne.
    I will let everyone know how it works in a few weeks.

One thing I suggest is to buy the pills.
    I heard this stuff tastes bad but I figured hell I can stand about anything.
    But **** I'd ALMOST rather inject it in my testicles than take the powder.

What do you guys mix with it.

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    The powder does taste bad - very sharp and it lingers. I hold my nose as I drink the 5g solution I make twice a day.

Does anyone know about the B5/panthenoic acid/panthenol/pro vitamin B5/ whatever you want to call it structure?

The powder I'm using is D-L-panthenol. I believe this is the version that occurs naturally. Is this the correct isomer to take?

T.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've taken it for about 5 days now and I am beginning to see a difference at 10g
    Last edited by buylongterm; 06-21-2004 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_ATV
    I heard this stuff tastes bad but I figured hell I can stand about anything.
    But **** I'd ALMOST rather inject it in my testicles than take the powder.

LOL

you should try taking r-ala powder. that stuff is the absolute worst. i had to cap it because i vomited the first time i tried to drink it with water.

LOL

you should try taking r-ala powder. that stuff is the absolute worst. i had to cap it because i vomited the first time i tried to drink it with water.
    I take r-ala powder mixed in water (too lazy to cap) and it's not that bad IMO.

TMac48 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sure where you're located, but if you have a Kroger near by, they have this stuff called "Nature's Cure". It comes with pills and a cream to use at night (they also have body spray). I use it and with every cycle I do (3) and it seems to work. I'm in my 5th week of a d-bol, test e, deca cycle now and I don't have any acne yet. Never gotten any in the past either. Could just be me though, everybody's different.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    I take r-ala powder mixed in water (too lazy to cap) and it's not that bad IMO.
    man, we must be getting some different r-ala!! i get mine in a yellow chalky powder form from beyond-a-century.com. that stuff seriously needs to be capped. it tastes just plain nasty and froths up going down in your throat. i couldn't keep myself from puking. i made a post about it right after it happened on the EF board and everyone made fun of me for puking all over myself...

oh the sadness... oh the shame..

man, we must be getting some different r-ala!! i get mine in a yellow chalky powder form from beyond-a-century.com. that stuff seriously needs to be capped. it tastes just plain nasty and froths up going down in your throat. i couldn't keep myself from puking. i made a post about it right after it happened on the EF board and everyone made fun of me for puking all over myself...

oh the sadness... oh the shame..
    Got mine from the same place.

I drink a mix, all from BAC.

Water: r-ala, glutamine peptides, b5, green tea extract (the strongest they sell), quercetin, and glycerine.

Yummy stuff.

Thread Information