Thread: wtf?

john004 is offline Associate Member

wtf?

Im on week 5, doing 800mg week t-200. I inject into my delts only, just been to lazy to go get 1.5" pins, I just injected about an hour ago, even pulled back on the plunger everything was fine.. took the pin out and it came flying out, blood and i assume some juice, kinda like pissing out of my arm. Is this just a bad injection. I went to the lower-back of the delt, or is my muscle's starting to reject it? Any help would be great.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I saw that happen to a buddy of mine with his thigh injec, he was alright, nothing serious happened to him.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    This also happend to a friend of mine. He said it was real scary but nothing serious happend.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Same thing happened to me dude. My ass, blood squirted a good half meter. This was during my "stupid" phase

Two weeks of Deca , oooh what a cycle!!!

Nothing serious. You might get a bump on your shoulder, and it might turn red, from the blood under the skin, no biggy though. I would say start doing your thighs till shoulder feels better.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    Im not worried about dying, i mean if i die atleast it was for a good cause.. i just don't want it to happen again, ifi have to get diffrent pins and switch injection sites, thats fine. As of now im injecting every other day m-w-f-s-m so maybe my delts are just starting to not take it? Any idea's? I got a knot where i injected already and already alittle sore.

Methuselah is offline Member

Not an answer, another question

What would happen if you shot test or deca into a vein by mistake? Can you really die from it?

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I would like to know also.

Nope. It would take a fairly large amount to kill a person. The most you might get is temporary high blood pressure and maybe a little raise in heart rate. It basically just lowers the effectivness of that shot.

Originally posted by john004
    Im not worried about dying, i mean if i die atleast it was for a good cause.. i just don't want it to happen again, ifi have to get diffrent pins and switch injection sites, thats fine. As of now im injecting every other day m-w-f-s-m so maybe my delts are just starting to not take it? Any idea's? I got a knot where i injected already and already alittle sore.
    My best guess is that you either injected to quickly and the gear didn't get a chance to absorb thoroughly into your muscle. You ran into an area of high scar tissue from a previous inject(s) or injury, or you plain and simply missed the muscle and the gear wouldn't absorb quickly enough in that area. The blood may be attributed to going "through" a vein located closer to the surface, rather than into one. This is likely why you didn't get any blood during aspiration. Switching sights may be a good idea just to keep scar tissue minimized in certain areas.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    hey guys sorry to but in on this thread with a silly question but ive always wondered what aspiration meant but didnt want to look like a dick , So red judging by what you just said does it mean you pull the plunger back slightly before injecting and why do you need to do this? thx peps and once and sorry

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    yep, it means pulling the plunger back.

the squirting blood was from you going through a vein bro. not into it, just through it, when you pulled the pin out , the blood squirted before it closed. i have done it many times, no biggie. but you do need to rotate injection site, especially the shoulders.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I always place cotton woll over the holw as I pull the needle out and then apply pressure that way no blood if you do go into a vein no mess on the carpet and it stops bleeding pretty quick

JDBU is offline Junior Member
    Hitman you aspirate to see if you are about the inject in a vein.. When you aspirate if blood comes into the syringe you hit a vein or a vessel and you need to find a better spot to inject

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    so if you hit a muscle you wont see any blood?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay, what probally happened as Kev said, you probally went directly thru a vein, and when you asperated, your pin was past the vein, (sealing it if you will). When you pulled the pin out, it exposed the vein and hince blood shot out. Billy has a good point, put a cotton or alcohol pad directly over the site as soon as you pull the pin out, will help with blood coming out. Don't sweat it it happens to all of us, as some point.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    if you hit muscle a bubble will come out. That's the green light.

Thread Information