Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    I'd love to see one of the guys on jackass shoot some gear that had 15% BA.

Yes.
    i almost shot a 1/4 cc of staright ba one time, but i pussed out...i have shot straigh bb and it didnt hurt at all...

so i proved my theory that bb is painless...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    There is a risk to benefit ration with exogenous hormone use... you need to take into account your bodies ability to uptake increased doses of the androgens... such as how much lean weight you have right now. Guys with great natural genetics with more natural muscular density can turn down the road of heavy use. Thinkin' you can just increase the steroid burden and you will directly increase the muscle building effects is not good judgement - this can lead to medical conditions... if not now, later on. And unless you have great genetics and plan on serious competitions - keep your use within reason.

Just be safe and have blood work and physicals done frequently. The drugs will only push you so far. I think this is a trend now with powders becoming a really cheap AAS resource. Same thing happened with Creatine... it was about as expensive as Cocaine when it first hit the shelf - 10 years later you can 500 grams for 10 bucks... I people started putting half cup in their juice... overkill...
    Very true...but you know as well as I do.You can't tell a young person anything.So just let them roll with it,and take pics now,so you can compare to what you will look like 10 years from now when your wrapped up in a career with wife and kids. Santa Claus is the first visual I get,and a santa with health issues as well.Yep,4th cycle and not even 22,looking to put 1 1/2 grams of test in your system.Next cycle it will be 2 grams and so on.I guess it's true...steroids are addictive to some.

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    sounds like youve had it ruff bro...just remeber not to go overboard..moderation is the key to everything
    ****...not compared to some...but no it hasnt been a cake walk to get my body where its at now...lots of fun, but also lots of frusteration...not to mention when i lost 100lbs i lost a ton of strength and muscle...and im actualy just nopw getting close to my #'s in high school...that was 3- going on 4 years ago...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i almost shot a 1/4 cc of staright ba one time, but i pussed out...i have shot straigh bb and it didnt hurt at all...

so i proved my theory that bb is painless...
    Don't shoot straight BA, I'm pretty sure it'll eat a hole in your muscle. I've shot gear that had 20% BB and it was painless, so I agree with you there.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Don't shoot straight BA, I'm pretty sure it'll eat a hole in your muscle. I've shot gear that had 20% BB and it was painless, so I agree with you there.
    thats why i stopped...i read it...and knew it, and knew it would hurt...but you know me...i have to see for myself...

i knew this thread would get people stirred up over here

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    i almost shot a 1/4 cc of staright ba one time, but i pussed out
    And I thought you were tough. What a wussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Very true...but you know as well as I do.You can't tell a young person anything.So just let them roll with it,and take pics now,so you can compare to what you will look like 10 years from now when your wrapped up in a career with wife and kids. Santa Claus is the first visual I get,and a santa with health issues as well.Yep,4th cycle and not even 22,looking to put 1 1/2 grams of test in your system.Next cycle it will be 2 grams and so on.I guess it's true...steroids are addictive to some.
    i tottaly respect your opinion...but your right this is a high dose...and very "against the rules"...but ****...dont you think it would be better to do this now when im young and in good condition, rather than to wait until im 25 and on #10...i hope im maintaing by #10...not running this type of cycle....i know im nuts...nothing new to hear...

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    And I thought you were tough. What a wussy.
    lol...you do it and i will...like sv-1 said there are articles and posts around that say that ba is strong enough to "eat" your muscle...i might try .01 in a slin pin someday...but knowing the oil, and bb is painfee i know the ba content and the hormone cause the pain...not interested in being crippled for days...

barbarian is offline Banned
    lol "santa"

bubbathegut is offline Member
    u will get deca dick

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    u will get deca dick
    so i take it your a "tarrot card" reader??? ...wtf...shut up

so i take it your a "tarrot card" reader??? ...wtf...shut up
    mellow is the key to a great life take a xanax
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heavist dose of deca....-sucks12.jpg  

Da Bull is offline Banned
    i tottaly respect your opinion...but your right this is a high dose...and very "against the rules"...but ****...dont you think it would be better to do this now when im young and in good condition, rather than to wait until im 25 and on #10...i hope im maintaing by #10...not running this type of cycle....i know im nuts...nothing new to hear...
    My point being CS,you're not juicing for a career,this is a hobby for you.You'll be out of college in awhile and busy with life.This seems foolish to me.Why risk health problems down the road,just to be big for a few years?This fad in your life will pass just as it does countless others and you'll have nothing to show for it in the end.It's fine to do more normal style cycles and grow over the years,that's what most ppl do.What's the rush?Why do you feel the need to spend all your money on gear,when there's much more to life?These large cycles your running might come back to haunt you someday.This is your 4th cycle coming up.If you can't grow on 750 mgs Test wkly,500 deca ,and some dbol to jumpstart....I'll eat a pound of cow sh!t,because I'm postive you'll grow just as well on that as you would a few 100 mgs more.
    THe bigger the cycles,the more it will cost.Keep going like this,and give me an idea of what you'll have to run for #6,or #8?You'll have to keep at the same doses or increase slightly each time.Like I said before,I'm by no means trying to change your mind..just curious as to what you have to prove by doing far to much gear than you really need to grow.

My point being CS,you're not juicing for a career,this is a hobby for you.You'll be out of college in awhile and busy with life.This seems foolish to me.Why risk health problems down the road,just to be big for a few years?This fad in your life will pass just as it does countless others and you'll have nothing to show for it in the end.It's fine to do more normal style cycles and grow over the years,that's what most ppl do.What's the rush?Why do you feel the need to spend all your money on gear,when there's much more to life?These large cycles your running might come back to haunt you someday.This is your 4th cycle coming up.If you can't grow on 750 mgs Test wkly,500 deca ,and some dbol to jumpstart....I'll eat a pound of cow sh!t,because I'm postive you'll grow just as well on that as you would a few 100 mgs more.
    THe bigger the cycles,the more it will cost.Keep going like this,and give me an idea of what you'll have to run for #6,or #8?You'll have to keep at the same doses or increase slightly each time.Like I said before,I'm by no means trying to change your mind..just curious as to what you have to prove by doing far to much gear than you really need to grow.
    i totaly agree more isnt better...like arnold said in the johney carson interview "carson-so its reporsted you have taken steroids " arnold-yes i have..im not afraid to admit it..but you must understand there not magic..they help me maybe 5%"

You are all a bunch of whores.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    You are all a bunch of whores.
    we acualy had something meaningful to say unlike some people..

we acualy had something meaningful to say unlike some people..
    Exactly.

i agree with that...pretty much all of it...i spend a small amount of $$ on my gear...the $$ isnt really the issue...

as for the doses...i guess after the way i felt with the high doses at the first of the one im running now i am "addicted" to that way of cycleing...it was a rush to blow up like i did that quick and it felt **** good too...

no im not gonna go pro, but i would like to do some shows...but mainly i just wanna be big...so your right why not grow over time????...its a complex with me...cant explain it really...

It all comes down the the fact that there is absolutely no feeling i have felt except when useing high doses...500mg of test was "ok"...but it was nothing compared to 1.4g's...and 50mg of winny was nothing compared to 75mg ed...same principle...ive ran 300mg of deca...now i wanna see what its like on a higher level...

Ive gotten positve feedback from a few bros through MS and Pm's here...this board is so reserved that i knew it would stir **** up and its pretty bad when bros dont post in the open about high dosages b/c they know they'll catch hell for it...

You have a great argument though...and i do understand...well see what i decide...

I would like your input on stretching this about 24-30 weeks andd cutting on the flip side...

i totaly agree more isnt better...like arnold said in the johney carson interview "carson-so its reporsted you have taken steroids" arnold-yes i have..im not afraid to admit it..but you must understand there not magic..they help me maybe 5%"
    your 100% right...and i agree...diet will be key...but there is a big difference from a moderate/light dose to a heavy dose...

Hell i would even say this cycle is safer than the one im running now...12 weeks of winny, test susp, prop, tren ...4 componds...no-one talked this one down...how is 2 basic componds at a high dose any worse???

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    hey i plan on running 600mg of deca a week acompanied by a gram of test. I'm jumping it with 100mg of prop a day instead of the dbol /anadrol thing cause i wanna go somewhat easy on my organs!!! I got great results from deca/test/dbol on my 1st cycle!!!
    The Freak

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    **** coldstone, i'm going with dabull on this all the way...I'm sorry, but from one young juicer to another that is some what ridiculous. I'm sure you know about the point of decreasing marginal benefits and this cycle is exactly that. Like dabull said, if you can't grow on 750mg test/500mg deca , there is something wrong. I know the mentality you are facing right now...you want it all and now...has to be. I really don't know what to say and you really don't have to say anything back, but from a health standpoint, that cycle is dumb. I know you like to go against the grain, and not believe the average dude's word as it is something they prolly read from some other dude in a thread, but if this is a hobby for you, then why the excessiveness? No need to answer it but i thought i'd throw my opinion out there. And like dabull said, where do you go from here? 500mg test e cruise? No way. Being the same age as you I thought i'd say something cause i was kinda just shakin my head with you running 1.5g of test and 800mg of deca a week...sheer excessiveness....Something i would consider as an alternative...igf/slin jmo of course, but good luck...we got many years ahead of us, no need to risk complications in our 30's or anything

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    **** coldstone, i'm going with dabull on this all the way...I'm sorry, but from one young juicer to another that is some what ridiculous. I'm sure you know about the point of decreasing marginal benefits and this cycle is exactly that. Like dabull said, if you can't grow on 750mg test/500mg deca, there is something wrong. I know the mentality you are facing right now...you want it all and now...has to be. I really don't know what to say and you really don't have to say anything back, but from a health standpoint, that cycle is dumb. I know you like to go against the grain, and not believe the average dude's word as it is something they prolly read from some other dude in a thread, but if this is a hobby for you, then why the excessiveness? No need to answer it but i thought i'd throw my opinion out there. And like dabull said, where do you go from here? 500mg test e cruise? No way. Being the same age as you I thought i'd say something cause i was kinda just shakin my head with you running 1.5g of test and 800mg of deca a week...sheer excessiveness....Something i would consider as an alternative...igf/slin jmo of course, but good luck...we got many years ahead of us, no need to risk complications in our 30's or anything
    very true...and i can see what your saying...but i dont think these doses are that rediculas...at the most im looking at 10 weeks for the deca and 12 for the test...and i never said a for sure 1.5 grams...1 to 1.5 is what i said...yeah im leaning to the 1.5, simply b/c i used 1.4 for 4 weeks and was fine...i actually got sick, and felt lethargic when i droped the dose down to 700mg of prop ew...

All im saying is 750-800mg of deca isnt anyworse than running tren and deca togather like i did in my first..JMO though...there will be less androgenics in me and a nice amount of test...im looking to add serious weight...get fat im sure...but whatever it takes to gain more than 15-20 lbs...i thought i would be happy after this cycle...i thought 10 more solid lbs would make me pretty **** happy...but nope...i mean im happy with what ive done and def. look better...but i want the size...

Would you guys have gotten so pissed if i used EQ instead???...i mean to me this is just a very simple cycle with good heavy doses to grow on...nothing crazy and against the grain about this one except the dose to some...im telling you, there are very smart and good bros out there that use deca, test and other things at a high level but just dont talk about it...and especially here b/c everything is so fukkin generic and reserved most of the time...not all, but most...

but like you said...i do go against the grain, and color outside the lines...i know that...but this doesnt seem to redicluas to me...1750mg-2250mg of gear a week...a prop/eq/tren, or a prop/eq/winny cycle can make those numbers pretty quick...

who knows... ...im takeing what you all say into consideration...but it still seems you all are hung on the idea that a gram of test and 750mg is outta this world???
    Last edited by ColdStone; 06-17-2004 at 01:18 AM.

I aint mad, but I just think there is a point where it just becomes unnecessary to run an amount of an anabolic ...that's all I was saying. I guess if you are just running 1g of test and 750mg of deca it aint bad, but 1.5g and 800mg deca seems like a lot but to each his own

Does anybody think 600 a week and a gram a week of test is too much for a third cyclerun 10 weeks with the deca and 14 with the test,(jumping with 100mg prop ed). Stats= 27 yrs old, 7 in the gym, going on 3rd cycle soon, 6foot 251lbs at 12-15% bf.
    The Freak

I do think that is high for a 3rd cycle...if it were me i'd just try at most 750test/500deca

600mg deca and 1000mg test vs. 500mg deca and 750mg test is not much of a difference. Ur only talkin about 100mg more a week of deca and 250mg of test which test is always welcome!!!! I dont follow ur argument or opinion but thats ok.
    I would like to hear though why u prefer a slight bit less of anabolics to this stack..................

why the need for the slight increase?

cause ive already run the deca /test cycle but at 300mg/500mg then a test cycle of 750 sust a week with 50mg anadrol . tried eq but had crappy results off of the compund,(and yes it was legit). So since that cycle worked great for me im upping the dosadge ok bro.
    Last edited by FREAKZILLLA; 06-17-2004 at 09:17 AM.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    CS, i say go for it. you know how your body reacts to these drugs and you know what to do if you get any sides. if you be smart about things i think you will be fine. dont you ever wonder how these cycles got started with everyone saying 500 mg a week test. there is too much regergitated info on the these boards, and it keeps people like you from experimenting with higher dosages. i know we both react well to high doses, im not going as high as you but ill have 2.2 g of gear for the first 4 weeks. i say try it to see how you respond. you know your body well by now and i dont sdee it as too much of a risk.

like deca dik, some get it some dont, i ran a deca only cycle once and was horney as hell the whole time, never got deca dic, and you know that most of the people who tell you that never even used deca, they just keep regergitating info from the newset thread that they just read. I know a 50 + male you was on deca 300mg a week for 4 months, no test and ran a little winny, he has had no probs.

im in the same boat, i want the size now!! so im going to try to blow up in the next 2 to 3 years and hope that after that i wil maintian.

CS - go for it, listen to your self and the bros with personal exp. you will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I aint mad, but I just think there is a point where it just becomes unnecessary to run an amount of an anabolic ...that's all I was saying. I guess if you are just running 1g of test and 750mg of deca it aint bad, but 1.5g and 800mg deca seems like a lot but to each his own
    yeah, i wasnt mad...i guess it came across that way...but all im looking for i guess is trouble...i knew this topic would get turned into a "why are you doing that" thread instead of a "yeah!...i ran 800mg and loved it...it was nothing compared to 500!!"

But i knew what would happen, cause it always does when you play with fire like this...i learned a good bit from some, and heard alot of good argumnets of why not too...

and once again...nothing is final...just outlining what i need to have on hand and getting things planned out...cause you know me...i sure as hell dont belive in time on= time off so after my clomid thearapy with this one ill be getting down to the "nitty gritty" on this bulker...

thanks for your input 50...i appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    600mg deca and 1000mg test vs. 500mg deca and 750mg test is not much of a difference. Ur only talkin about 100mg more a week of deca and 250mg of test which test is always welcome!!!! I dont follow ur argument or opinion but thats ok.
    I would like to hear though why u prefer a slight bit less of anabolics to this stack..................
    it depends bro...everyone will have diff opinions...for my 3rd (cycle is in my cig, on it now) i ran 1.4 g's of test for the 1st 4 weeks...loved it...dropped to 700 and it was ok...but nothing like what it was in excess of a gram...

i like it...and if your dafe and know what your doing i think youll grow like crazy

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    CS, i say go for it. you know how your body reacts to these drugs and you know what to do if you get any sides. if you be smart about things i think you will be fine. dont you ever wonder how these cycles got started with everyone saying 500 mg a week test. there is too much regergitated info on the these boards, and it keeps people like you from experimenting with higher dosages. i know we both react well to high doses, im not going as high as you but ill have 2.2 g of gear for the first 4 weeks. i say try it to see how you respond. you know your body well by now and i dont sdee it as too much of a risk.

like deca dik, some get it some dont, i ran a deca only cycle once and was horney as hell the whole time, never got deca dic, and you know that most of the people who tell you that never even used deca, they just keep regergitating info from the newset thread that they just read. I know a 50 + male you was on deca 300mg a week for 4 months, no test and ran a little winny, he has had no probs.

im in the same boat, i want the size now!! so im going to try to blow up in the next 2 to 3 years and hope that after that i wil maintian.

CS - go for it, listen to your self and the bros with personal exp. you will be fine
    finally you see where im coming from...like you said...moderate doses made me grow...but ****...i would rather jerk off than run 500mg of test again after feeling over a gram...its kinda like, "why would you buy a geo metro if the corvette costs the same"...the money isnt an issue...getting the gear isnt an issue...so why would i take the lesser after i know the grass is greener on the other side...

against the grain yeah!...but fun none the less...and like you said...i wanna be maintaining by thetime im to the point of getting old...not running 3g's of test and 1.5 of deca when im 30...more like a cruise of test, GH, and slin year around...lol...and maybe a big one once a year...

like you said also...i dont know if we respond better on bigger doses, but i sure feel beter and grow better, and get stronger alot faster...when compared to moderate doses..

Thanks herc...finally some one understands

your 100% right...and i agree...diet will be key...but there is a big difference from a moderate/light dose to a heavy dose...

Hell i would even say this cycle is safer than the one im running now...12 weeks of winny, test susp, prop, tren...4 componds...no-one talked this one down...how is 2 basic componds at a high dose any worse???
    well bro you should PM BDTR and ask him about all the sides he got from high doses of drugs..or better yet search his threads..pretty soon 1 gram is gona be like 500mgs is now..and so on..lower the dose..up your cals and get a new workout program..at 210 theres no need to run that kind of insane doseage..before long ronnie colman is gona be lookin at your cycle and saying "that guys nuts" LOL bro im 260lbs at 14% bf..im on a gram of test now...and my next cycle im lowering it down and adding more compunds in moderation..im close to being maxed out i need a higher dose..your 210 your FAR from being maxed out..dont try to go all out when you dont need to..what if you get to 240-250lbs under 15% bf what then?? at the doseage your on now your gona need ronnie colmans cycle lineup just to grow a lil...you should really rethink the path your on bro..

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    You will need 600-700mg of teste per week for this ammount of deca

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    no prob CS

here we are all about pushing our bodies to the limit. i too want to find out what doses i can handle. thats why im doing 1.5g test the first 4 weeks than the next 16 at 800mg a week with 600 mgs a week eq. when i upped my dosages i got less sides than smaller doses i ran previously, i felt better and pct was a hell of alot easier this way around. most people on here want to stay safe and they think by doing what the "norm" is they will stay safe. But as we know everybody is different. for one 500mg a week of test could be over kill while some can cruz on a gram a week with no prob.

CS is a smart bro and im sure what ever he does will be the right choice for HIS body. just look at the mbaraso thread. lots of people were doing fine on mallets t3 plan but mbaraso couldnt hang. thats a prine example of how substances effect people differently. hell, i cant take codien cause the **** makes me hyper, when its suppost to calm you down.

as long as he listenes to his body the doses he will be running will be safe. It becomes unsafe when you ignore signs from your body in persuit of bigger and better gains.

you have ran deca and fina together with no prob. this should tell you your body reacts very well the the gear.

Quake is offline Member

Question

Do you think you should give yourself a spell off to get your natural levels maxing out before starting this course? I'm no expert, but it seems by being in a biological state where your body is the best prepared it could be for a heavy cycle prior to doing the cycle, you give yourself the best chance of recovery for when you finish the cycle. I don't know, maybe some more experienced people could give their views on this, because that's one hell of a cycle you're thinking of doing, even "I" know that!

Good luck bro, however you do it!

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    no prob CS

here we are all about pushing our bodies to the limit. i too want to find out what doses i can handle. thats why im doing 1.5g test the first 4 weeks than the next 16 at 800mg a week with 600 mgs a week eq. when i upped my dosages i got less sides than smaller doses i ran previously, i felt better and pct was a hell of alot easier this way around. most people on here want to stay safe and they think by doing what the "norm" is they will stay safe. But as we know everybody is different. for one 500mg a week of test could be over kill while some can cruz on a gram a week with no prob.

CS is a smart bro and im sure what ever he does will be the right choice for HIS body. just look at the mbaraso thread. lots of people were doing fine on mallets t3 plan but mbaraso couldnt hang. thats a prine example of how substances effect people differently. hell, i cant take codien cause the **** makes me hyper, when its suppost to calm you down.

as long as he listenes to his body the doses he will be running will be safe. It becomes unsafe when you ignore signs from your body in persuit of bigger and better gains.

you have ran deca and fina together with no prob. this should tell you your body reacts very well the the gear.
    exactly....that made more sense then all of the threads i was tryingto explain myself...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer272001
    Do you think you should give yourself a spell off to get your natural levels maxing out before starting this course? I'm no expert, but it seems by being in a biological state where your body is the best prepared it could be for a heavy cycle prior to doing the cycle, you give yourself the best chance of recovery for when you finish the cycle. I don't know, maybe some more experienced people could give their views on this, because that's one hell of a cycle you're thinking of doing, even "I" know that!

Good luck bro, however you do it!
    your gann hear that crap everywhere you go...but to me when your recovered your recovered plain and simple...waiting a whole nother 6 months isnt any better or worse IMO

your gann hear that crap everywhere you go...but to me when your recovered your recovered plain and simple...waiting a whole nother 6 months isnt any better or worse IMO
    its all on your shoulders bro..you better plan ahead..were do you wana be in 10 years....cause once you up the dose it doesnt come back down..have fun show us some after pics

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you still 6' 195lbs? Do you have pictures of where you are at now that you need such heavy doses to make gains?

I stand by my first post in this thread... this is an unnecessary heath risk and you are just crossing the risk to benefit ratio in favor of unwanted effects. I hope this does not start an epidemic at AR for everyone to start using huge, typically unwarranted doses. ColdStone - I can help you reason this and hopefully help lead you to the best decsion... but your gonna be the one to ultimately make it... good or bad. Read on...

Unless you have already acquired substantial muscle mass with a heavy muscular desity (for increased hypertrophy - androgens only refelect hypertrophy... they won't induce hyperplasia - increased muscle fibers). Once your androgen receptors are saturated (fully occupied) - thats it... and at your current development you will surely be putting in more in than needed.

The question then lies in the non-receptor activity. What happens to the excess androgens? You will obviously see more androgen-related side effects (have regular blood work and check ups), as well as increased risk of bitch tits. But one thing that could increase from the over staturation may be the cross-over binding to gluco-corticoid receptors to block cortisols destructive influence. But then again - as your mass increases, so does catabolism... so the question then returns to - do you currently have enough mass to warrant such doses... as well as the genetic factors to be able to take advantage of it in a productive way. With increased doses you should have increased AR recepetor availablity (greater LBM and muscular density) as well as a greater cortisol production (from increased muscle mass and very intense training). This isn't a recreational habit - these are hormones responsible for many things in your body... aside from just their anabolic effects on tissue... just use with caution and responsibility bother...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information