Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

question on anavar/m1t/clen...

guys this may seem odd and stupid but i was just wondering if taking anavar for 8 weeks followed by m1t weeks 4-8 pct weeks 9-12 is feasible? also i was thinking of doing clen week 1-12. is this going to work and get me cut up? i am currently on a m1t cycle and was planning to try this out. you guys must be wondering why the m1t, i have some left and i wanted to finish it up and incorporate it with the anavar and clen. thanks and flames welcome!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    guys this may seem odd and stupid but i was just wondering if taking anavar for 8 weeks followed by m1t weeks 4-8 pct weeks 9-12 is feasible? also i was thinking of doing clen week 1-12. is this going to work and get me cut up? i am currently on a m1t cycle and was planning to try this out. you guys must be wondering why the m1t, i have some left and i wanted to finish it up and incorporate it with the anavar and clen. thanks and flames welcome!

LOL.... I can't wait to see the 1st you need Test post. But seriously.... anavar does shut you down, not as bad as others but it does from what i understand. And I don't know if doing orals for 12 weeks would be a good idea.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    LOL.... I can't wait to see the 1st you need Test post. But seriously.... anavar does shut you down, not as bad as others but it does from what i understand. And I don't know if doing orals for 12 weeks would be a good idea.

<<LMO>>
    decided to back out on the test. i am getting way to excited and carried away. i need more time maybe next year. hell i swore never do gear now i am so tempted, i am scared that once i cross that threshold i may be hooked for good..Lol anyway as of now my goals are pretty much simple which is to get lean and cut up. once i want to get more mass then thats another story.

decided to back out on the test. i am getting way to excited and carried away. i need more time maybe next year. hell i swore never do gear now i am so tempted, i am scared that once i cross that threshold i may be hooked for good..Lol anyway as of now my goals are pretty much simple which is to get lean and cut up. once i want to get more mass then thats another story.

Yea I hear ya.... I said I would never try AAS either and now I want to as well. But it all boils down to the risk involved w/ all the steps. Attaining it/Using it/Recovering From it/Side effects all scare me a bit, but I say you have to try everything once lol

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Yea I hear ya.... I said I would never try AAS either and now I want to as well. But it all boils down to the risk involved w/ all the steps. Attaining it/Using it/Recovering From it/Side effects all scare me a bit, but I say you have to try everything once lol

<<LMO>>
    someone must have figured out the perfect stack with the most gains with the least amount of side-effects? anyway i agree with you trying it at least once but make sure you get all the info before taking that first step into the netherworld

someone must have figured out the perfect stack with the most gains with the least amount of side-effects? anyway i agree with you trying it at least once but make sure you get all the info before taking that first step into the netherworld

No doubt about it.... I have been reading for months, and will continue to read / research until I know everything I need to know. Knowledge = Power

<<LMO>>

Thread Information