Thread: 2 questions.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

2 questions.

just wondering.... when you are taking around 40 to 100 mcg of clen do you split it up,or take it all at once? i have ketotifen too so should i just run the clen for 4 weeks straight,and stack the ketotifen in week 3 and 4? the other question is i just started my pct today,and i'm not sure if i should have even though today is the 3rd day after my last shot of prop.shouldn't i feel run down or something,because i still feel pumped at the gym and my weight or strength hasn't dropped yet. i actually gained 2 lbs in the last 3 or 4 days.i still feel bloated too when does everything happen around week 2 or 3 in pct?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    help me!!!!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    just wondering.... when you are taking around 40 to 100 mcg of clen do you split it up,or take it all at once? i have ketotifen too so should i just run the clen for 4 weeks straight,and stack the ketotifen in week 3 and 4? the other question is i just started my pct today,and i'm not sure if i should have even though today is the 3rd day after my last shot of prop.shouldn't i feel run down or something,because i still feel pumped at the gym and my weight or strength hasn't dropped yet. i actually gained 2 lbs in the last 3 or 4 days.i still feel bloated too when does everything happen around week 2 or 3 in pct?

I take all my clen at once, though it's only 2 pills, as for starting pct, your good since you can start right after your done with the prop.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    been wondering the same question myself but from what i can gather its all down to personal preference as clens active half-life is a day and half it wont really matter. im going to be working up to 100 mcg and that seems to be a lot in one go but ive no expierience with it yet so im just going to se how it feels at the time.

Thread Information