Net rage is offline New Member

Tren acetate Vs. Tren Enanthate

Im Just courious how effective the Tren Enanthate is. Anybody know if it is worth buying it or will i be disappointed and what would be the dosage.

IM planning of duing

1-8 Winny 75mg ED
    1-8 Tren

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    tren enathate is cery effective, just a longer esther than acetate , meaning it will take longer to kick in

but the plus side is less injections

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Net rage
    Im Just courious how effective the Tren Enanthate is. Anybody know if it is worth buying it or will i be disappointed and what would be the dosage.

IM planning of duing

1-8 Winny 75mg ED
    1-8 Tren
    you need test in there big guy!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    If you run tren enth you're gonna need to go longer then 8 weeks, and either way you need to add test.

palequail is offline Banned
    It is still Trenbolone ....you just don't have to shoot ED or EOD...just every 4 days or so....also you need to run it for longer.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Its like comparing test E with test prop, its the same thing but with a difference ester attached. Enthate takes around 4 weeks to kick in I believe, but the acetate ester should kick in very quickly. Good luck with the cycle, add some test in there so you don't get to many sexual side effects bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Its like comparing test E with test prop, its the same thing but with a difference ester attached. Enthate takes around 4 weeks to kick in I believe, but the acetate ester should kick in very quickly. Good luck with the cycle, add some test in there so you don't get to many sexual side effects bro.
    That isn't true --> It is the same thing (if you mean the same parent hormone) but with totally different characteristics...

This is a piece of my Steroid Guide for Beginners Thread I'm working on...

Esters Explained:
    Most Injectable steroids are esterfied --> Meaning they have an ester attached to them...
    Esters slow the release of the steroidmolecules...
    Not only does this mean you have to inject less frequently to keep blood levels stable then with the Base...
    The ester also affects the characteristics of the steroid, even though it has the same parentmolecule, this has three reasons:

1) Some steroids benefit more from a steady release of molecules then from "shocking" the body by saturating all receptors at once.

2) The ester affects the Molecular weight of the total meaning longer esters mean less of the parent hormone
    (Test Undecanoate is the longest ester and will yield about 60% Testosteron per mg in contrast to Test Base which is 100%)

3) Enzymes-interactions --> The body works with a Feedbacksystem, the higher the concentration the more the body will try to normalize the old situation (Homeostasis), that's why in theory Test Base is the worst when referring to sides as Gyno since the enormous amount of accumelating Test in the blood in a short period, will be compensated by an enormous amount of Estrogensproduction.

Greets
    Kingofmasters

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    thats alot of winni your gonna be like the tin man

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you cant run tren without test if you value your body...

1-12 400 mgs tren enth
    1-13 500 mgs test enth
    6-13 50 mgs winny ed

i dont know if you should be running tren not knowing that you needed test in there tho bro... do some reading on the board for a few weeks before starting...

sportmuaythai is offline New Member
    How about Tren hexahydrobencylcarbonate? Is it faster acting? I have been told that it needs 2 weeks after last shot before begining PCT. Since the dose is small, injections will be as frequent as tren acetate, so I see no advantage. Body Research and BD have reintroduced Parabolan generics, and since Body Research is like next to my front porch, I'm quite interested. Mind you, I'm still not on juice ever, just learning. Nevertheless, pls shed light.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    That isn't true --> It is the same thing (if you mean the same parent hormone) but with totally different characteristics...

This is a piece of my Steroid Guide for Beginners Thread I'm working on...

Esters Explained:
    Most Injectable steroids are esterfied --> Meaning they have an ester attached to them...
    Esters slow the release of the steroidmolecules...
    Not only does this mean you have to inject less frequently to keep blood levels stable then with the Base...
    The ester also affects the characteristics of the steroid, even though it has the same parentmolecule, this has three reasons:

1) Some steroids benefit more from a steady release of molecules then from "shocking" the body by saturating all receptors at once.

2) The ester affects the Molecular weight of the total meaning longer esters mean less of the parent hormone
    (Test Undecanoate is the longest ester and will yield about 60% Testosteron per mg in contrast to Test Base which is 100%)

3) Enzymes-interactions --> The body works with a Feedbacksystem, the higher the concentration the more the body will try to normalize the old situation (Homeostasis), that's why in theory Test Base is the worst when referring to sides as Gyno since the enormous amount of accumelating Test in the blood in a short period, will be compensated by an enormous amount of Estrogensproduction.

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    good points...

the molecular weight of tren enth is 72 i belive and tren act is like in the low 90's...not 100% sure so i dont wanna say i know for sure...

but yeah...results will be similar to some extent, but its still very differnt to your body and how it reacts to it...some say enth is better, some say act...use them both and see for yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    good points...

the molecular weight of tren enth is 72 i belive and tren act is like in the low 90's...not 100% sure so i dont wanna say i know for sure...

but yeah...results will be similar to some extent, but its still very differnt to your body and how it reacts to it...some say enth is better, some say act...use them both and see for yourself...
    Some common ester weights:

Suspension 100mg
    Trenbolone Acetate 87mg
    Testosterone Propionate 83mg
    Testosterone Isocaproate: 75mg
    Testosterone Enanthate 72mg
    Testosterone Cypionate 70mg
    Nandrolne Phenylpropionate 67mg
    Nandrolone Decanoate 64mg
    Testosterone Undecanoate 63mg

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1

Suspension 100mg
    Trenbolone Acetate 87mg
    got one...the other was off...but i said low 90's so i was close...thanks for clearing that up

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    bump....good thread....

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    got one...the other was off...but i said low 90's so i was close...thanks for clearing that up
    Knowing you, I'm surprised you don't have that info on speed post.

Knowing you, I'm surprised you don't have that info on speed post.
    nah...i learned that stuff a year ago...now i just kinda keep it on the back burner...have some good lab stuff on speedy post...lol

Suspension 100mg
    Trenbolone Acetate 87mg
    These aren't the Molecular Weights, this just is how much mg of the base 100 mg of that steroid yields...
    so 63 mg per 100 mg means 63% is base and 37% is ester per molecule...

If you want to know Esterweight then you need the ester Formula
    e.g. C2H40 and then calculate the number of U's it is in the periodic system...

Sorry to drop all this science on ya...

Greets
    Kingofmasters

These aren't the Molecular Weights, this just is how much mg of the base 100 mg of that steroid yields...
    so 63 mg per 100 mg means 63% is base and 37% is ester per molecule...
    That's what I was shooting for.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    so if you inject 100mg of Testosterone Enanthate you're only actually getting 72 mg into the blood?

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    so if you inject 100mg of Testosterone Enanthate you're only actually getting 72 mg into the blood?
    Yes.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    hmmmm...ain't that some chit.................

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    No!
    You get 100 mg of Testosterone Enantate but only 72 mg of pure Testosteron (I hope nobody now wants to compensate for the esterweights by upping up dosages!)

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    No!
    You get 100 mg of Testosterone Enantate but only 72 mg of pure Testosteron (I hope nobody now wants to compensate for the esterweights by upping up dosages!)

why not? i'd love to know what suspension feels like by proxy... just shoot 140 mgs of enth or whatever if would be to equal 100 mgs of free testerone in the blood.

if i'm not mistaken, compensation with the dosages would give you the same amount in your bloodstream as shooting suspension...

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    why not? i'd love to know what suspension feels like by proxy... just shoot 140 mgs of enth or whatever if would be to equal 100 mgs of free testerone in the blood.

if i'm not mistaken, compensation with the dosages would give you the same amount in your bloodstream as shooting suspension...
    Didn't you read my post --> Look at point 1 and 2

The different esters have different charecteristics --> So compensating for the ester weight will not give you similar experiences by using Test Enan, to experince how Test Suspension is like

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Here's the kicker you get more in a fast acting ester but you build up more or have a higher peak dose with a longer ester.

JohnnyB

Thread Information