Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Hometown Hero's Avatar
    Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lexington, KY (USA)
    Posts
    218

    Need advice on a bulking cycle

    Alright the summer is nearly at its end and winter will be here before you know it. I want to get in a good winter bulk on a low budget. I was thinking of running a single ester test(e/p) along with the pink thai d-bol(5mg). Mexican gear isn't an option for me as I dont have access to it, any advice is welcome. Anti E's are a given. If anyone else has a more cost effective method I would love to hear it.

  2. #2
    J*U*icEd's Avatar
    J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    LI, NY kidd!!
    Posts
    3,167
    huuuhhh ohhhhhh!!...bro you asking for a source.....thats a no no!

  3. #3
    Hometown Hero's Avatar
    Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lexington, KY (USA)
    Posts
    218
    How on earth did you gather that I was asking for a source? The only thing I said that could possibly lead somebody to beleive I was asking for a source is the fact that I mentioned I dont have access to any mexican gear. I didn't ask for a source, nor do I need one.

  4. #4
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    i think the fact u said a more cost effective option

    anyway

    test e/dbol would be nice


    Test e 12 wks, dbol 1-4

    or

    test e wks 1-12 (500mg)
    test p 75mg eod 1-4

    use test p or dbol to kickstart the cycle

  5. #5
    Opey's Avatar
    Opey is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometown Hero
    Alright the summer is nearly at its end and winter will be here before you know it. I want to get in a good winter bulk on a low budget. I was thinking of running a single ester test(e/p) along with the pink thai d-bol(5mg). Mexican gear isn't an option for me as I dont have access to it, any advice is welcome. Anti E's are a given. If anyone else has a more cost effective method I would love to hear it.
    i think what he was trying ask is that if anybody knows of a cheaper option, like maybe a drug that would generaly be cheaper than dbol .

  6. #6
    Hometown Hero's Avatar
    Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lexington, KY (USA)
    Posts
    218
    Thats true I suppose, It didn't even cross my mind that someone might interpret it that way. But opey was right on about my intentions with this post. I agree about the prop throwing an EOD injection in there to get going would be helpfull.

  7. #7
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometown Hero
    Thats true I suppose, It didn't even cross my mind that someone might interpret it that way. But opey was right on about my intentions with this post. I agree about the prop throwing an EOD injection in there to get going would be helpfull.
    Helpful but more expensive. Just to say. Test E and D-bol sounds good to me. I'm thinking bulker this winter too and that's along the lines of what I'm brain storming up right now.

  8. #8
    musclehead1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    i think what he was trying ask is that if anybody knows of a cheaper option, like maybe a drug that would generaly be cheaper than dbol.
    or maybe he doesnt know that prop can come in powdered form??

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •