Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member

Need advice on a bulking cycle

Alright the summer is nearly at its end and winter will be here before you know it. I want to get in a good winter bulk on a low budget. I was thinking of running a single ester test(e/p) along with the pink thai d-bol(5mg). Mexican gear isn't an option for me as I dont have access to it, any advice is welcome. Anti E's are a given. If anyone else has a more cost effective method I would love to hear it.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    huuuhhh ohhhhhh!!...bro you asking for a source.....thats a no no!

How on earth did you gather that I was asking for a source? The only thing I said that could possibly lead somebody to beleive I was asking for a source is the fact that I mentioned I dont have access to any mexican gear. I didn't ask for a source, nor do I need one.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the fact u said a more cost effective option

anyway

test e/dbol would be nice

Test e 12 wks, dbol 1-4

or

test e wks 1-12 (500mg)
    test p 75mg eod 1-4

use test p or dbol to kickstart the cycle

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometown Hero
    Alright the summer is nearly at its end and winter will be here before you know it. I want to get in a good winter bulk on a low budget. I was thinking of running a single ester test(e/p) along with the pink thai d-bol(5mg). Mexican gear isn't an option for me as I dont have access to it, any advice is welcome. Anti E's are a given. If anyone else has a more cost effective method I would love to hear it.
    i think what he was trying ask is that if anybody knows of a cheaper option, like maybe a drug that would generaly be cheaper than dbol .

Thats true I suppose, It didn't even cross my mind that someone might interpret it that way. But opey was right on about my intentions with this post. I agree about the prop throwing an EOD injection in there to get going would be helpfull.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometown Hero
    Thats true I suppose, It didn't even cross my mind that someone might interpret it that way. But opey was right on about my intentions with this post. I agree about the prop throwing an EOD injection in there to get going would be helpfull.
    Helpful but more expensive. Just to say. Test E and D-bol sounds good to me. I'm thinking bulker this winter too and that's along the lines of what I'm brain storming up right now.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    i think what he was trying ask is that if anybody knows of a cheaper option, like maybe a drug that would generaly be cheaper than dbol.
    or maybe he doesnt know that prop can come in powdered form??

Thread Information