k_dogg is offline Associate Member

what do you think of 6 week winny courses?

im aiming at hardening up and gaining a little hard muslce over the next 6 weeks before i go to thailand
    plan to do test/eq at end of the year. but for now just plan to add a little and harden. anyone had decent results from just running winny?
    i was thinking something like this
    100mg EOD wk 1-6....?

Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    im aiming at hardening up and gaining a little hard muslce over the next 6 weeks before i go to thailand
    plan to do test/eq at end of the year. but for now just plan to add a little and harden. anyone had decent results from just running winny?
    i was thinking something like this
    100mg EOD wk 1-6....?
    First Cycle is always the best --> Don't waste it on a Winny Only...

Look I'm about the Only one who isn't always saying everybody should use TEST in a cycle (what really annoyes me is the newbies never have done a cycle just screaming it out, or even worse when they do they never use TEST because they are scared of needles )

Winny/primo/anavar /mestanolone/miotolan ONLY cycles are FINE and give good results (unlike popluar believe) if you are not too much above a "healthy weight".
    Anybody saying 6-10 LBS (OF HIGH Quality Muscle!!) in six weeks with lowering of bodyfat isn't Nice is either a Retard or a Newbie.
    But do them as a second or third cycle in combination with T3 and Clen etc..

It's just that the first cycle usually yields the best results in terms of:
    How much gains
    Quality of Muscle (depending on steroid also offcourse)
    and usually Lowering of Bodyfat (even during Bulking Cycles! often)

and will give you a steady BASE to build on in the future...

So please satisfy these VIRGIN Receptors with a First Cycle of
    Test + last 6 weeks of the above mentioned steroids ...

Greets
    Kingofmasters

P.S. Winny is best used 50 mg ED not 100 mg EOD
    (so week 1-6 50 mg ED --> use the oral, less hassle same results)

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny alone sucks. I ran 8 weeks of var at 50mgs a day with a good diet and enough cardio and weight training. It got me nice hard and muscular and veiny. It all comes down to diet. My problem with winny was the sore joints (affected by workouts big time), unbearable headaches, and found strands of hair on my forehead when I woke up in the morning.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters

Anybody saying 6-10 LBS (OF HIGH Quality Muscle!!) in six weeks with lowering of bodyfat isn't Nice is either a Retard or a Newbie.
    But do them as a second or third cycle in combination with T3 and Clen etc..

P.S. Winny is best used 50 mg ED not 100 mg EOD
    (so week 1-6 50 mg ED --> use the oral, less hassle same results)
    so what ur mean is that you should at best gain 6 to 10 lbs of muscle and harden up in 6 weeks with 50mg ed?

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    and found strands of hair on my forehead when I woke up in the morning.
    you mean that you were losing hair? or growing it on your forehead for some reason or other?

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    KoM is right. You can see gains on winny only cycle, but the results will be much better if you start off with test. A winny only cycle will work great if your bf is low enough already. It doesn't burn fat, it just dries you out. My experience didn't include any joint pain, but I had plenty of glucosamine on hand. I did notice more hair in my hands when washing my hair, but along with that came rock hard muscles, increased vascularity and more definition, especially in my abs. I say run some test with it...instead of just getting ripped, get BIG and ripped.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    if you run winni at 75mg ed for 6 weeks you will see gains and get rock hard just my experience

Quote Originally Posted by Surferboy
    KoM is right. You can see gains on winny only cycle, but the results will be much better if you start off with test. A winny only cycle will work great if your bf is low enough already. It doesn't burn fat, it just dries you out. My experience didn't include any joint pain, but I had plenty of glucosamine on hand. I did notice more hair in my hands when washing my hair, but along with that came rock hard muscles, increased vascularity and more definition, especially in my abs. I say run some test with it...instead of just getting ripped, get BIG and ripped.
    That's right but Winny DOES burn fat...

The stronger the Androgen the more the metabolism is speeded up
    (why Tren shreds fat!) Winstrol does burn fat, but the main point with Winny is that it keeps muscle while dieting and is one of the few steroids that is effective on a Low Calorie Diet (Deca and Test are even dangerous in that situation!).

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Good point. I just don't want newbs to think that winny will magically melt the fat off of them. Thanks for the backup!

That's right but Winny DOES burn fat...

The stronger the Androgen the more the metabolism is speeded up
    (why Tren shreds fat!) Winstrol does burn fat, but the main point with Winny is that it keeps muscle while dieting and is one of the few steroids that is effective on a Low Calorie Diet (Deca and Test are even dangerous in that situation!).

so what is the best thing besides milk thistle to supplement with a winny only cycle to reduce or eliminate sides?

and what is it in winny that makes you go bald.. does it produce or increase DHT?

is propecia ok to take with winny? at 50ed?

thanks

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    id save it bro, winny works so much better when stacked with something.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    75mg of Winny ED to me is a bit to much. I ran (with a proper cycle) Winstrol at the end, and I had to quit 4 weeks into it. It destroyed my joints so bad, I wasn't able to lift for months. Make sure when running Winstrol, you start taking glucosamine 1 month prior to using it. It will help ease the joint pain. Winstrol should be ran (stacked) ED at 50mg!

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    so what is the best thing besides milk thistle to supplement with a winny only cycle to reduce or eliminate sides?

and what is it in winny that makes you go bald.. does it produce or increase DHT?

is propecia ok to take with winny? at 50ed?

thanks
    Silversurfer --> Knowledgable Bro...

Taking Propecia with Winny is the same as making a campfire while at the same time throwing buckets of waters on it...
    (They annihilate each others effects)

Winstrol is a DHT-derivative and so if your genetically predisposed to MPB (male pattern Baldness) it will accelarate the baldnessproces and you will lose your hair

Silversurfer --> Knowledgable Bro...

Taking Propecia with Winny is the same as making a campfire while at the same time throwing buckets of waters on it...
    (They annihilate each others effects)

Winstrol is a DHT-derivative and so if your genetically predisposed to MPB (male pattern Baldness) it will accelarate the baldnessproces and you will lose your hair

NNNOOOOOOOOO

shat

I got some winny on the way and am prone to MPB. SHAT

what the hell can I take and get that does not gyno and does not cause baldness ??

FRIKEN JUICE DANNGIT TO HELL!

im hosed aren't I?!!

Thread Information