pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned

amount of cc's in muscle

yesterday there was a post on injection info. well i have to do 2cc's one day and the next day 3.5cc's next day 2 next day 3.5 etc...... so i have been injecting at least two cc's in every muscle group. i want to exclude my glutes because scare tissue build up. so i would like to get as many opinions and expieriences as possible. so far i have injected into glutes, quads, tris and thats it. someone also said there might be some danger in injecting into the calve? whats that? so is 2 cc's too much to put into my tris's bi's and claves?
    please help

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    never tried calves and wouldnt either ive heard to many horror stories but i use biceps and triceps I never go over 1.5cc but thats just me.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pb2xtreme1
    yesterday there was a post on injection info. well i have to do 2cc's one day and the next day 3.5cc's next day 2 next day 3.5 etc...... so i have been injecting at least two cc's in every muscle group. i want to exclude my glutes because scare tissue build up. so i would like to get as many opinions and expieriences as possible. so far i have injected into glutes, quads, tris and thats it. someone also said there might be some danger in injecting into the calve? whats that? so is 2 cc's too much to put into my tris's bi's and claves?
    please help
    what are you running, and what's it's concentration?

ntwrk is offline Junior Member
    Not to highjack this thread or anything, but what kind of "horror" stories have you heard about calf injections? I've used calves many times for 1-2cc injections, and other than hitting a couple of viens and a nerve onece, I haven't had any problems.
    Just wondering.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ntwrk
    Not to highjack this thread or anything, but what kind of "horror" stories have you heard about calf injections? I've used calves many times for 1-2cc injections, and other than hitting a couple of viens and a nerve onece, I haven't had any problems.
    Just wondering.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...calf+injection

the test prop is 50mg/ml but there are 2 ml in an amp. i shoot 2cc's everyday.
    as for the tren , i shoot 1.5cc's EOD 76mg

so how much do you guys think is cool to inject into bi's, tris and delts?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    ive read about people doing 2ccs in those spots, but id rather stick to 1

umm calves ive done 1cc in, but thats because i dont feel comfortable doing bi/tri/ shots

something makes me think those spots will ****ing kill :|

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i shoot 3ccs in my bis,delts quads with no problems.i do notice that the tren after about 30 min passes by,the entire muscle is sore for about 20 min.no idea why but it's a good thing it passes quick because it really isnt a good soreness.but you do what you have to do.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    still got lats, traps and chest

okay so soem people inject 3cc's in one site, my question is what happens if you inject too much? is it really a big deal if i am injectin 2cc's in my bicep/ tris/delts?

paulm is offline New Member
    it just gets sore if you inject that quantity (2cc) in a small muscle. consider trying your pecs too - they're not bad. but probably 1.5cc max each depending on the size of your pecs. plus don't shove the needle all the way in - about 3/4 way is good.

Thread Information