pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned

3 weeks update on parabolan/test p/var

okay guys i just wanted to tell you what is going on, well i am on the cycle that you see below on my sigature. i have gained 22lbs in 3 weeks. is this common? what is going on i am blowing up!!!! i am eating like crazy. i have a gut going on however i would like to get rid of. i know that var and tren are supposed to get rid of fat in a nondirect way. how long doe that take.
    so ya 22lbs how is that?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    It's cool but if I were you I'd be monitoring my blood pressure carefully -a gain that fast can make it really go up, which can lead to kidney and/or liver failure if it gets too high. You can buy a monitor at most drug stores for like $80 -it could save your life. A lot of it may be water retention despite the anti-es your taking. I did a similar amount of Prop last cycle and had a prob even with anti-es of holding water.

well this is my scenerio
    i havent been lifting for 4 months, i have been travelling. so do you think it could be muscle memmory and im just getting it all back real fast?

what is a good supplement to take to lower blood pressure? i havent checked mine yet, but sice you wrote that i have been a bit worried. check out what i wrote above?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you are gonna take something to lowere ur blood pressure and u havent even checked it? and ur on that cycle after not even training for 4 months? that says alot about you bro. Although its not a cycle that is gonna blow u up if you EAT CORRECTLY, it may lead to some water retention especially if you are prone to it like me, thats the exact same cycle i have done recently and i held a good few pounds of water, also depending on ur diet, i would say ur eating doesnt sound to clever, just going for broke if u r an endomorph is sheer insanity and is gonna leave u proabably a good 10lb fat gain, especially since you were unfit in the first place and not even been to the gym.

This is a good example of what NOT to do.

I suggest you reconsider your goals, adjust ur diet, give yourself a break and think more thoroughly next time. Once you get ur diet in line and ur training, maybe drop some of the carbs seeing as you are doing what effectively is a cutting cycle? and you havent posted your goals? im just guessing here, as there is little info to go off

peace

okay jason, maybe not too clever. my diet is good, i am eating clean. sorry for not being as knowledgeable as you but could you please explain to me this part "also depending on ur diet and the fact you have a guy, i would say ur eating doesnt sound to clever, just going for broke if u r an endomorph is sheer insanity and is gonna leave u proabably a good 10lb fat gain, especially since you were unfit in the first place and not even been to the gym." in regular english. i appreciate he honesty and the help
    thanks

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pb2xtreme1
    okay jason, maybe not too clever. my diet is good, i am eating clean. sorry for not being as knowledgeable as you but could you please explain to me this part "also depending on ur diet and the fact you have a guy, i would say ur eating doesnt sound to clever, just going for broke if u r an endomorph is sheer insanity and is gonna leave u proabably a good 10lb fat gain, especially since you were unfit in the first place and not even been to the gym." in regular english. i appreciate he honesty and the help
    thanks

he's saying if your getting a gut then your not eating clean, and it sounds as if your just eating anything and everything. Secondly if your an endomorph being a person that gains very easily, a poor diet and all your gonna do is get fat. Third you should have been training a good deal longer than 4 months before jumping on a cycle, and had your diet in order. hope that helps some.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    sorry it was a atypo,if u notice i did edit it

but if ur an endomorph (someone who gains fat very easy - like me) and you are just EATING LIKE CRAZY ur words, and blowing up, then I would say ur gaining alot of fat and water

probably cos of all the sodium in ur diet, ur gaining alot of water, possible to gain at least 10lb in first week or two for me on that cycle, then if i dont eat super clean i can gain 10lb of fat just as quick. One thing for sure, prop and var isnt gonna yield u those gains in that amount of time, and parabolan is only gonna be just kicking in, so it aint muscle.

Like i said, ive done that cycle more often with tren ac rather than para but at least 10x in last few years, i love it, but if you dont get things just right, and ur body is prone to do water/fat gains easy, even with proviron and nolva you can still gain unwanted weight.

I also take proviron/nolva/arimidex when doing that cycle, it doesnt keep me dry either, and if my diet goes out of line for a couple of days, i can gain 10lbs no problem

everyone is individual, but you sound very much like me

peace

your right. i have always gained fat very easily. so thanks for the advise. at the beggining of the cycle i was eating everything. so i have cleaned it up. i also started cardio. ill tell you what though, it has been almost a month now, and i am MUCH stronger then a month ago.
    thanks for the advise

Thread Information