Thread: Sterilization

McBain is offline Member

Sterilization

Going on a cycle soon problem is the viromone comes in 100mg and I only need 50mg each time I take it. Any suggestions on how to keep it safe. Thanks

McBain is offline Member
    Hadn't thought of that Thanks

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    To keep the rest of the juice you drew up sterile, it need to be stored in the refrig. Though I am sure most people will flame away at that statement, you need to understand that once medication is drawn into a stick and you have injected half of it, you have now introduced bacteria into the stick. The way to prevent bacterial growth is to keep the temp below 40 degrees. anything above that is the bacterial danger zone where bacteria grows. from 41 to 140 degrees. If your smart, you would remove the needle and put on another sterile needle. Though it does add some expense, it's worth it. Bacteria doesn't like to grow in cold enviorments. Now you don't have to worry about multi dose vials since you are not introducing a dirty needle into the vial.... I hope. Now, I don't know if keeping juice in the cooler reduces it's efficacy, I'll leave that one up to someone else to answer. I've looked in my PDR and see no contraindications to storing it @ 40 degrees.

McBain is offline Member
    What about storing it in a fresh syringe though? Like taking syringe 1 and drawing up half or it and injecting it, then taking syringe 2 and drawing up half and letting it sit. I can't use the refrigerator or freezer because my roommates would freak and shit, and long story short it isn't an option. So what do you think? Is doing what I described safe?

block is offline Associate Member
    make 2 shots of it but dont store it for a long time.

4plates is offline Banned
    shoot the whole 100 mg
    if you are doing 50 mg ed -do 100 eod
    i know its bewtter everyday but if its a problem to leave it laying around eod will be fine

McBain is offline Member
    I'm doing 50 eod though. I'd just be storing it for 2 days. Is just drawing it up into needle 1 (storing that) then drawing rest into needle 2 (shooting that) safe?

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    yea take 2 pins, draw up 50 mg in each...set aside one and shoot the other...youll be fine

Thread Information