beefydragon is offline Member

Tired all the time?!?

Granted I only get about 6 hour sleep a day, however, this should be sufficient for me to feel good in the morning. But I've noticed since I've been off the gears the last three weeks, my body is constantly drained for no reason. I've been taking Tribulus, B12, B6, B5 (pimples), and other supplements. However, it doesn't seem like it helps what so ever... Plus my sex drive is totally shot... WTF?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Maybe your endogenous test is still low....Are you taking PCT meds? If you have been off gear for 3 weeks you should still be on PCT (standard PCT is 4 weeks)....unless I am reading that wrong.

And getting more sleep wouldn't hurt, but you probably already know that.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 06-16-2004 at 11:37 AM.

Quake is offline Member
    try Guarana for a natural pick up, but don't take too many as that will induce tiredness. Two in the morning and two in the afternoon helps a little. Taurine is also a good pick up, combined they work quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Maybe your endogenous test is still low....Are you taking PCT meds? If you have been off gear for 3 weeks you should still be on PCT (standard PCT is 4 weeks)....unless I am reading that wrong.

And getting more sleep wouldn't hurt, but you probably already know that.
    yeah, I started my clomid 1 1/2 weeks after my last test injection. my last deca injection was 3 1/2 weeks ago. so i'm definitely feeling a bit drained from it. should i up my dosage of clomid if i'm still feeling tired? i sure hope my boys will come back but so far they look the same.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Estrogen is like a tranqualizer, my just be hormonal changes.

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Maybe next time throw in some HCG before you start clomid if your boys are looking lil. It helped me alot. Nutz were almost back to normal in a couple weeks and entirely back within a month.

Is HCG easy to get a hold of? I don't think my doctor would prescribe something like that. But I can definitely try. I still taking Nolva right now so I don't think estrogen would play a great role in this. at least i hope not.

so you guys do feel this way for a while during pct right? just wanted to make sure i'm not the odd ball around here...

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I'd be hearing voices too if I was only getting six hours sleep -I don't personally think that's nearly enough to allow your body to adjust to the heavier workouts you're doing now. Just my .02.

HCG should only be taken pre-Clomid since it's suppressive itself and gives a quick temp boost in natural test. I've heard of bros taking it several weeks after PCT if they feel they haven't recovered adequately, then doing the Clomid again. The indicator of the need for HCG is if your nads aren't back to normal size.

Deca , as you prob already know, has a rep as being hard to recover from so I don't think you're going through anything unusual.
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 06-16-2004 at 02:34 PM.

hey john... good to hear and thanks for the info on this. yeah, i do miss that lubrication effect from the deca . it really helped my joints. now i have to be more careful lifting heavy... well, legs and cardio tonight... back to work!

thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I'd be hearing voices too if I was only getting six hours sleep -I don't personally think that's nearly enough to allow your body to adjust to the heavier workouts you're doing now. Just my .02.

HCG should only be taken pre-Clomid since it's suppressive itself and gives a quick temp boost in natural test. I've heard of bros taking it several weeks after PCT if they feel they haven't recovered adequately, then doing the Clomid again. The indicator of the need for HCG is if your nads aren't back to normal size.

Deca, as you prob already know, has a rep as being hard to recover from so I don't think you're going through anything unusual.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i was so tired while i was on stuff, now that i am off i have so much energy, go figure.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I'm that way too! I'm totally lethargic on gear and as soon as I go on the Clomid I feel like I'm waking up to my normal self.

By the way BD, I know I've read some good threads saying that you can and should keep up the Clomid way past the requisite three weeks if you feel you haven't fully recovered. I don't know the thread URL but I recal reading that even six weeks is fine.

But if you're having bad sides from the Clomid, maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Yeah, I'm that way too! I'm totally lethargic on gear and as soon as I go on the Clomid I feel like I'm waking up to my normal self.

By the way BD, I know I've read some good threads saying that you can and should keep up the Clomid way past the requisite three weeks if you feel you haven't fully recovered. I don't know the thread URL but I recal reading that even six weeks is fine.

But if you're having bad sides from the Clomid, maybe not.
    thanks for the tip... i'll definitely extend my clomid period...

Thread Information