birsling is offline Member

Read every educational thread and where...

can I learn more? I think the site is great and there are a lot of knowledgeable members. I hope I am taking the right steps to educate myself on any do's and don'ts. I am trying to decide whether a cycle, any cycle is right for me. What should my next steps to help me with my decision be? My stats and goals are in my sig. Thanks!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i would just browse through the forums and read random threads, and if you can contribute something from what you've learned, then by all means do so. this is a great board with alot of knowledgable members and you will learn alot more in the coming weeks if you stick around. i'm glad that you took the time to read and learn about AS... it's good to know the info on the board gets put to good use now and then... alot of people post ?'s without ever having read up on what they're asking about...

Yeah man, that is what I am doing now. Just kind of hanging around and reading. I don't feel I know enough on the subject to contribute, but am definitely learning. Workouts I know, AS I am close to clueless. That info is starting to come though. Thanks for the help man. BTW, killer tat!

Quake is offline Member
    Look at thread - just got my 1 year program, advice needed

This is about a first cycle program (first few cycles) and you can check the before and after pics on my post which is on this thread.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    what pics?!

Swellin Guest
    Take a notepad to the Ed Threads. Write down any words/names that strike you or pique your interest. Then, run a search for those terms.

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    what pics?!
    Pics of me at 265, and me now. You would be very surprised. Thought somebody could use them for motivation.

Thread Information