Thread: Question!!!!!

seamonkey is offline New Member

Question!!!!!

Hey guys, it is now half way through week 7 of my test e only cycle at 500 mgs/week. This is my first cycle. I started it at 232 lbs and am now only 238 lbs. It is a little dissapointing to me to have only gained 6 pounds so far, are more gains gonna come or not. I am a little concerned and have thought of throwing in some d-bol for a couple of weeks. My strength has slightly increased but nothin great, my nuts have shrunk. I have been eating more and cleaner than ever before, approx 3800 claories, 450 grams carbs, 325 protein per day. I intensified my training and yet still minimal gains. I thought my first cycle would make me blow up but it hasn't. Should I be worried.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Has you body shape changed and B.F. decresed?

I am noticing some difference in shape, nothing dramatic though and yes I think my bidy fat ahd gone down a little but again maybe only 1% or so.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, my first cycle I barely gained that much weight but I lost a ton of fat. if you saw my pics, you can tell I transformed my body.....

Update pics. from first day to last day of cycle!

ntwrk is offline Junior Member
    What kind of workout routine are you on? What brand of gear are you on? You say your nuts have shrunk, but how is your labido? Sounds like you're eating enough to grow...........but 6pnds in 7 weeks? Not sure, but like BLT suggested, maybe you have been loosing a lot of fat and gaining a good amount of LBM to replace it.

I am doin gthe same work out routine that I was doing befor ethe cycle, which was set-up by a Canadian bodybuilding competitor. I am not worried about the work-outs. It is QV gear lot 016 I beleive, but not exactly sure I don't have it here with me. My libido is crazy, horny as hell all the time. I know I think I should gorm for my first cycle and people around me say I am getting bigger, but I am only up six pound so there is something happening, but i am still a little dissapointed, I was hoping for at least 15-20 lbs off my first cycle. I just wanted some boys input.

bump
    Guys I would really appreciate some input

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    the test only kicked in 1-2 weeks ago. plus maybe u are over training

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    3800 cal, try upping closer to 5000 if you are 232 lbs, I am 205 and eat 3800 cals off cycle. I think your diet needs tweeking.

Thread Information