go4gold is offline Member

clen ecy stack cycle. some help

I am going to give a clen +ecy cycle here in a few weeks, just a few questions. Here is what i am going to try-
    first 2 weeks
    Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
    normal gradually)
    Day14: 60 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ecy for two weeks, then start clen again
    second cycle.
    Day1: 60mcg
    Day2: 80mcg
    Day3: 80mcg
    Day4: 100mcg
    Day5: 100mcg
    Day6-Day12: 120mcg
    Day13: 100 mcg
    Day14: 80 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ecy stack
    probable keep it this way from then on until my 10 week cycle is done.

I know not to take the clen before a work out, so will take it after, but do i take it in one dose or spread it out throughout the day. As for the ecy, i will take 25mg of ephdrine 2-3 times a days. my question for this is do i take 200mg of carfine 2-3 times a day also with the ephedrine and i have no idea on how much yohimbine to do, just a bit of help there. also is taurine legal stuff in the states, never heard of it. Also wouldn't mind hearing type of results few of you guys have gotten off of cle and ecy and that should be it.
    Last edited by go4gold; 06-17-2004 at 07:03 AM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ramp up like that but there is no need to taper down. then when you find where you tolerance point is, you really dont have to ramp up again.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

any more help

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    ramp up like that but there is no need to taper down. then when you find where you tolerance point is, you really dont have to ramp up again.
    he pretty much summed it up for you...

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo

Agreed!

so in other words, just stay at my tolerence for the rest of the 2 weeks. will do, thanks guys. but what about my other questions guys.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    I can take up to 160mg so dont limit yourself to 100. I'm not saying go overboard either but you will know what you can handle and what you cant.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    so in other words, just stay at my tolerence for the rest of the 2 weeks. will do, thanks guys. but what about my other questions guys.
    I know not to take the clen before a work out, so will take it after, but do i take it in one dose or spread it out throughout the day. IT REALLY DOESNT MATTER TO ME REALLY DUE TO THE HALF LIFE OF CLEN. yOU MIGHT GET A MOJOR JOLY IF YOU TAKE IT ALL AT ONCE BUT IT WONT LAST ALL DAY. i NEVER HERD OF NOT TAKIG IT BEFORE A WORKOUT? i USE TO TAKE HALF OF MY DOSAGE UPON WAKING UP AND THEN THE OTHER HALF BY NOON. As for the ecA, i will take 25mg of ephdrine 2-3 times a days. my question for this is do i take 200mg of carfine 2-3 times a day also with the ephedrine and i have no idea on how much yohimbine to do, just a bit of help there. UUH?? NO NEED TO TAKE A ECA STACK AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU ARE RUNNING THE CLEN, THATS A BIT OF AN OVERKILL imo, RUN THE CLEN FOR TWO WEEKS THEN SWITCH TO AN ECA FOR 2 WEEKS BUT NOT AT THE SAME TIME. I WOULD RUN THE YOHIMBINE WITH THE ECA STACK. DO YOU HAVE THE LIQUID VERSION OR PILL? HOW MANY MG IS THE YOHIMBINE? I CANT REMEBER MYSELF also is taurine legal stuff in the states--YEP YEP!, never heard of it. Also wouldn't mind hearing type of results few of you guys have gotten off of cle and ecy and that should be it.IT IS NOT SO MUCH THE COMPOUNDS YOU ARE USING BUT THE DIET AT HAND. FOLLOW A GOOD SRTICT DIET AND THE SUPPLEMENTS WILL HELP YOU GET TO THE SHRED CENTER FASTER!
    FOLLOW MY CAPS.. SORRY I AM JUST LAZY THAT WAY
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack, thanks a a lot man. awsome info

Thread Information