njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

what should i do

have been running a cycle of duratest 750 mgs a week and deca 450 mgs per week for 6 weeks and now i am beginning to notice strength and some size , but i started the winni this week also, and i feel like the winni might stop me from putting on the size i want, just make me vascular not bigger? is this a stupid way of thinking, is it ok to run the winni now together with the dura and deca , will i still grow , right now i am 6' 192 9-10 % bf, would like to be 205 8-9% bf , is that possible with this cycle or should i stop using the winni and just run the dura and deca for another 6-8 weeks ? what would you do? thanks for all the help.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I would drop the winni....It should not hinder your gains...but it would be a waste to run it.....jmo

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    the winny won't stop you from putting on size...it will just dry you out from the saturation the deca and test produces.

winstrol is a great synergistic combo with deca and test, especially if you incorporate some mild cardio in there to really help harden you up.

use it, love it, and live it.

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    the winny won't stop you from putting on size...it will just dry you out from the saturation the deca and test produces.

winstrol is a great synergistic combo with deca and test, especially if you incorporate some mild cardio in there to really help harden you up.

use it, love it, and live it.
    so what can i expect from this cycle?

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I would drop the winni....It should not hinder your gains...but it would be a waste to run it.....jmo
    why?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    why?
    winni is better used in a cutting cycle, and used more to harden up. A test/deca cycle is more of a mass cycle. You will be holding some water and your bf may not be at a point to where the winni will have really noticable effects. one the great things about winni is low water retention which is pretty much the exact opposite of a test/deca cycle............jmo

njk
    winni is better used in a cutting cycle, and used more to harden up. A test/deca cycle is more of a mass cycle. You will be holding some water and your bf may not be at a point to where the winni will have really noticable effects. one the great things about winni is low water retention which is pretty much the exact opposite of a test/deca cycle............jmo
    so just run the test and deca and stop the winni ?

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah but just cuz your body fat is covering up your muscles doesnt mean that you waont harden the muscle underneath. Once you cut and lose the fat you will have hard ass muscles underneath
    NDG

njk
    ok so waht should i do, should i get rid of my winni or just run the test/deca /winni altogether for 6-8 more weeks? will i still put on some good size if i add the winni or will it stop the test and deca fro making me grow? need some real good advice, what would you do in my position? thanks again.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    id throw the winstrol in.... youre at low enough bf right now that you can throw it in and get some pretty good results with it. i think that the winstrol will help keep the bloat off from the other compounds and give you a nicely ripped look.

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    id throw the winstrol in.... youre at low enough bf right now that you can throw it in and get some pretty good results with it. i think that the winstrol will help keep the bloat off from the other compounds and give you a nicely ripped look.
    thanks, but i want to put on more size, so will the sust/deca /winni combo cause me to increase my size while becoming a liite more vascular? right now i am 6' 192 9-10% bf would like to be 205 8-9% bf is this possible with this cycle do not want to become smaller or too lean? thanks again

thanks, but i want to put on more size, so will the sust/deca/winni combo cause me to increase my size while becoming a liite more vascular? right now i am 6' 192 9-10% bf would like to be 205 8-9% bf is this possible with this cycle do not want to become smaller or too lean? thanks again

the winstrol will help you make higher quality gains... i.e. - less water.

the anabolic effects of winstrol, while mild, should help you gain a little better than with deca and test alone.

you will physically (volume wise) be smaller due to less water retention with the winny, but you will have more lean muscle on your frame percentage-wise and actually look alot bigger than you would with the extra water.

i woudl definately throw the winstrol in at the end of the cycle...

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    the winstrol will help you make higher quality gains... i.e. - less water.

the anabolic effects of winstrol, while mild, should help you gain a little better than with deca and test alone.

you will physically (volume wise) be smaller due to less water retention with the winny, but you will have more lean muscle on your frame percentage-wise and actually look alot bigger than you would with the extra water.

i woudl definately throw the winstrol in at the end of the cycle...
    how about the goal of increasing my weight is it possible while on winni? thanks

how about the goal of increasing my weight is it possible while on winni? thanks

again, winstrol will not hinder your gains at all. i dont know where you are getting this idea from. the only thing winstrol will serve to do is cut down on how much water you put on... it can only help in adding muscle.

Thread Information