Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Question Small lumps at inject site

Hey bros here is the deal. My brother and I have been using our gear now for 4 weeks now. Sunday is the start of week 5. The problem is this, I noticed yesterday when I was giving him his shot, in his glute, that everywhere until this point where I had previously shot, there was a small bump around the pin hole, like 10+ on each side. He ONLY shoots glutes I know. They were elevated bumps like a bug bite almost. He said they didnt hurt or anything, just sometimes itchy after he gets done tanning. He usually shoots deca nd test together 2x week. Whats weird is that I have been shooting glutes only as well, and do 3x as many injects as I go EOD with my test, and I have had NO PROBLEMS at all. Especially like that.

So what is that and what should I tell him to do? Thanks bro

P.S. I tell him to massage, heat packs, and rotate sites. He is gonna start doing all but the rotate.

Thanks

flextor222 is offline New Member
    hey bro, try to convince him to poke himself in the ass, i think it works better and it will help to see if he gets that problem elsewhere. i to am 2x a week and use a different location everytime. recently started on outer shoulder just to switch things up, he will also want to be carefull of scar tissue forming, as far as these bumps, i have never heard of that, maybe a small infection, try using alot of alcohol, hope this helps, get him to switch around, there is a great section on inject sites on the AR page, show that to him.

Yeah I and he know all about spotinjections.com and all. He is in the arse? Its weird though like I said the are just tiny elevated circles like bug bites. But not me (Thanks God

Any more advice here bro's

Thread Information